Ecotricity is Britain’s greenest energy company, provides legendary customer service, and has an ethical pricing policy which means one simple price for each tariff and all customers are always on the latest best price.
With lots of great features, the Ecotricity App lets you easily manage your account on the go – and if you’re a Smart Pay As You Go customer, you can top up too!
Users of the Ecotricity App can:
• Access your Ecotricity account at any time
• Submit meter readings for your gas and electricity accounts – quickly and easily
• View the real-time balance on your account
• Make a full or part payment
• Save your payment method for the next time you make a payment
• View your previous bills
• Download PDFs of your bills and annual statements
• Get a notification and email when your latest bill is ready to view
• Report any problems with your meter – and even send a photo to show us what’s wrong
• Use the handy torch to help you read your meter in dark places
• Edit your contact details and let us know how you’d prefer to hear from us, whether it’s by letter or email
• Access 24 hour emergency contact numbers to report power cuts or gas leaks
• And for Smart PAYG customers, you can top up your meter in just three clicks.
If you have any issues with the app, just get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0345 555 7 200.
To switch to Ecotricity, visit ecotricity.co.uk or call us on 0345 555 7 200.
In this release we’ve made some improvements to help the app run more smoothly so we can keep turning your bills into mills.
Thanks for helping us build a greener Britain.
Ratings and Reviews
Looking in to the reviews this new payment method only benefits for people who pay monthly and not pay as you go. Which I think it's pretty shocking to say Ecotricity is not supporting ALL of their customers. There was nothing wrong with the pay as you go app. It was a breeze to use. Recognised my fingerprint so no details had to be input, gave you the choice to top up on gas OR electric. But not the case now.
Put £10 on as had £2 gas left and it topped up my electric and not my gas. There is no option to pick gas or electric for which we want to top up.
This app is only supporting the people who can afford monthly payments. Not happy one bit and will be ringing to complain and then switch provider!
Happy to be with Ecotricity....
I used to be with Southern Electric for years, but there customer service was lousy they were not helpful at all and you had to wait ages on the phone.
Since moving to Ecotricity I am so happy, customer services are so lovely...the longest I've waited on the phone is 5 minutes! Everone is so polite and go out of there way to help you.
I don't understand all the negative views on here, moving to another supplier I'm sure you won't be any happier.
Some people just judge and find fault with everything.
Ecotricity are the best and cheapest and I would never change.... Thank you...
What on earth????
So. I am with Octopus Energy. 100% renewable. I tried to charge my electric car on the motorway today and the Eccentricity lot seem to be the only provider of charging points on the M40, M6 and M1. That’s fine if I could download an app and open an account that would work in the same way as Pod Point or Polar. However, I have to change my home electricity supplier to charge my car at their facilities!!! Honestly, if the UK Government had anything about it (wishful thinking), they’re would bury this non-competitive nonsense in short order.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.