"This app is my lifesaver”
“Access to all my health information, 24/7 - it’s terrific!”
Access your GP medical record
Discover your Wellness Score
Get practical insights into your wellbeing
Build your most accurate health record
Get repeat prescriptions delivered to your door
With all the health advice out there, where do you start when it comes to your wellbeing? Now you can start creating your own definition of what wellness is to you. With the Evergreen Life app, you can keep all your health data in the palm of your hand, and discover more about your own wellbeing with our Wellness Checks. Start your wellness journey today.
And who better to own and manage your health information, than you? The only app to offer NHS-assured GP online services across all three major GP systems in England, you can combine your personal health data with your GP-held electronic medical record - truly building your most up-to-date, accurate personal health record in the palm of your hand
THE MOST ACCURATE PICTURE OF YOUR WELLBEING IN YOUR HANDS
- Have all your wellness information in the place you need it most - in your phone!
- GP online services - making your life easier with online appointment booking and prescription ordering
- Discover your Wellness Score and become an expert on your own health
- Take our clinically-researched Wellness Checks with practical insights to boost your wellness
- Never miss a pill with medications reminders and medications diary
- Track your health and fitness measurements, including blood pressure, body fat percentage and blood sugar levels, so you can monitor your health goals
- Store documents and letters related to your health, so you’ve always got them to hand
- Share your record with those who matter most – give peace-of-mind to carers and family members and improve healthcare decision-making with your health providers
- Manage your health conditions with all your information in one place
NHS-ASSURED GP ONLINE SERVICES
The only app available at all GP practices in England.
- Download a copy of your medical record to your phone to ensure you have access to all your health information
- Save yourself time by booking and cancelling GP appointments
- Order repeat prescriptions so you’re never without your meds
- Stay informed with 24/7 access to your GP medical record, including test results, immunisations, allergies and medications
- Securely message your GP to enhance communication about your healthcare
DNA TESTING: UNLOCK YOUR HEALTH SECRETS
Discover more about the inner you with DNA genetic testing. What if you could unlock the secrets to your perfect diet and your ideal body? Just ask your DNA.
With Evergreen Life DNA testing, you can find out how your genes influence your:
- DIET - Fuel your body with the nutrition it needs
- METABOLISM - Understand what foods will help you feel healthiest
- FITNESS - Achieve better fitness results, faster
- SKIN - Personalise your beauty routine by what your skin needs
TAKE CONTROL TODAY
Whether you want to book a doctor’s appointment, manage your health condition, order prescriptions or share your record with others, the Evergreen Life app puts you in control of your health records.
Need a helping hand? If you want any help and support with using the app or getting set up with GP online services, head to help.evergreen-life.co.uk or call our Support Team at 0161 768 6063
*Your local doctor’s surgery may not offer all GP online services. Ask your practice directly to find out which are available to you.
We’re constantly working to improve our service to you with regular updates. If you have any ideas for further improvements, ideas for features, or need help, contact us via our website evergreen-life.co.uk. We’re always happy to help.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for overall health!
Love the idea of being the owner of my own health records.
A few requests to make this app top-notch:
1. Add Apple Watch (Apple health data) to the app. Some of us are lucky enough to have lovely expensive health monitors on our wrists. All that data is sitting on our phones I'd be happy to add that data to my personal health records on the app to help with my personalised insights. It's especially noticeable when the questionnaires ask for data that would be readily available I.e. fitness, diet, heart rate, resting heart rate etc.
I presume androids have a similar feature.
2. Add the data from my health records to my Insights. Some level of data integration between that and the questionnaires would be great and something that no other app (or even the NHS) can provide.
3. Currently, my GP service doesn't allow me to do much via the app. The app suggests said I can ask for full service but I'm not really happy having to do all the awkward legwork myself and having to explain things. Would be nice for an automated or even a template message to send to GP explaining the reasoning and asking exactly what is needed. (Could even be some good inter-GP advertising if they get to know what your app can do!)
Keep up the good work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your 5*Review and also thank you for your valuable feedback. I would also like to suggest if you have any further feedback we would be happy to hear it both positive and constructive at firstname.lastname@example.org Have a good day
Used to be good but feels so commercialised now
I’ve used this app for four years, but ever since the update where you get a circle with a bunch of add on stuff instead of just a menu of medical record related items I have become both uncomfortable and frustrated using it. I feel that using the app a patient uses to manage their GP health (as opposed to say a commercial fitness tracker) is an entirely inappropriate place to have advertising/paid only services or a bunch of silly notifications. It is now quite complicated to actually get to the GP related stuff because it is just a small part of the app and you must wade through everything else to get there. Worryingly the developer responses to issues on here show a failure to actually understand what users are having issues with, suggesting things are not going to improve. My GP luckily has access to both this and Patient Access, and whilst a few years ago this was undoubtedly the better of the two, Patient Access has now improved to be as good as this app was (my wife uses it). After COVID I will be switching as soon as I can.
Developer Response ,
Hi Lexild, I'm sorry to hear your having issues with our app. On the first page you log in you can see 'GP' and this takes you directly to your nhs medical records, prescriptions etc. If you are having issue with this please get in touch so we can help you with your issue. You can email us at Hello@evergreen-life.co.uk or call us on 0161 768 6063. We really look forward to being able to provide support and help.
Can’t log into GP Services & rubbish support
Great idea, but app wont let me access the sole purpose I downloaded the app for! Even though my app allowed me to login setting up the GP service meant confirming my password, no problem. Type it in and the app times out. Now it keeps telling me my password can’t be verified. I emailed the support team and it takes a day to get a response. Nothing relevant to my issue and now they have timed out my complaint as it gives only a few days to resolve the issue. Terribly annoyed! Waste of time!
Developer Response ,
I have spoken to our support team about the service you received and have asked the team to reopen your query and ensure you get all the assistance you require to get access to the service. If at any time you feel your issue is not resolved feel free to get in contact with the support desk to reopen a query you feel is not dealt with adequately.
- Evergreen Health Solutions Ltd
- 28.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2016 Ascent Health Solutions Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.