Eworks Manager is your complete office tool when it comes to managing your field based workers.
Whether you are generating quotes, assigning work or creating invoices its never been so easy to manage your workload.
With a built in text service that lets your customers know when your “On Route”, and Tailor made Reports to analyse your work force or chase your payments, E Works Manager allows you to do what you do best.
- Create quotes on the go
- Email the quote direct to the customer
- Create and assign job sheets to projects from the admin system or the app
- The tracker allows you to see how your staff are progressing on location
- Photos and signatures can be attached to jobs
- Create projects for multiple staff working on a job
- Invoice for the whole project or individually
- Create invoices on the move or from the admin system
- Send invoice reminders easily
- Integrate the system with Sage if required
- Enforce better credit control
Language file updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This has been a fantastic upgrade to the business in tracking Project time and Costs. (These chaps at EWorks base are updating this program all the time, so must keep up). It is a tool that you must use regularly so you don’t forget how to perform some of the functions. (It would be really handy if they could do a pdf help manual, this would especially help when learning the financial tie up from start to finish of a project).
We have been using this app in our property maintenance company for the last 6 months. A few updates are required to make this app something we would use in the long term;
* notifications of new jobs, up coming appointments etc
* sync with google Callander or built in one
* ability to attach more than one picture at a time to job sheets
* a user manual for the office and mobile operatives
Overall the app works well compared to similar apps available. If the above updates are made I would rate this app 5 star
New 3.1.7 update
1 - Unable to copy from jod description to paste in the note such as serial number .
Copy and paste is quite important saving time writing ( very long serial number and description )
2 - when adding picture or attachment - to add title you need to open a new tap, unlike the old app picture and title next to it. That's long
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Webpoint Industries Ltd
- 151.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Webpoint Industries Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.