Join millions of Fabulous users and create a healthier, happier life. Fabulous will help increase your energy levels, be more focused, lose weight and sleep better by building healthy habits and routines in your life.
Fabulous takes a holistic approach to motivate you to be more productive and have higher energy. We’re more than just a habit tracker, or a way to create new rituals; we’re your own personal coach and happiness trainer.
Top Reasons You Need Fabulous:
⁃ Struggle to wake up in the morning
⁃ Want to maximize your energy
- Struggle with fatigue and find yourself tired by midday
- Want to build an indestructible morning ritual
- Want to have full energy for 5 hours
- Can’t sleep at night because you don’t feel tired
- Can’t concentrate on a single task because of ADHD
- Have anxiety and cannot calm the thoughts in your mind
⁃ Focus and Concentration
⁃ Better Sleep
⁃ Managing Stress
⁃ Calming Anxieties and Meditation
⁃ Healthier Eating and Exercise
⁃ Better Habits
Ready for a healthier lifestyle? Take your fitness and diet to a new level by using our integrated coaching feature: 7-minute scientific workouts, zen and vipassana meditation for breathing & mindfulness, happiness trainer, power nap sessions, and a beginner’s yoga pack for total flexibility.
And with your consent we can use the Apple HealthKit APIs to read and/or write certain data (such as steps count, distance walked, calories burned and much more) to the Health App on your device.
Make me Fabulous:
Make me Fabulous sessions are created in collaboration with researchers and are consistently updated with new insights from major scientific studies.
- Do Anywhere Exercise: An intense 10 min exercise session that will push both your endurance and strength, and you can do it anywhere without any equipment.
- The Mind Bus: A scientifically proven session that will get rid of stressful thoughts that become obstacles between you and a fulfilling life.
- 4 Hours Deep Work: An deeply focused session that will help you fight temptation and plunge you into a dedicated 4 hours of deep, meaningful, and creative work.
- Uplifting Fabulous: Based on resilience studies, this session will coach you through your grief, so you can feel the energy flow through your spirit once more.
- Smart-targeted health advice for healthy living
- Scientifically grounded approach to instill healthy healthy habits and mindfulness into your daily rituals
- Atkins & HCG diet inspired weight loss program where you can stop counting calories
- A personal 1:1 coach that will motivate you to be more productive and achieve your goals
- Integrated fitness programs for a healthier, fitter lifestyle
- Incremental goals that starts with getting you to fall asleep faster. You’ll eventually create an entire morning ritual
- Beginners guide to exercise and a workout plan, meditation, yoga, stretching, and a lot more
Take an unexpected journey and learn to build habits that stick.
• Monthly: $9.99/month
• Yearly: $7.99/month, one payment of $95.99 billed every 12 months
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get in Touch:
Shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thefabulous.co
Follow us on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thefabstory
**New Home Screen Design**
After a 4-hr deep work session, we got to work and redesigned the entire home screen appearance. Our mission was clear: create an experience that allows you to cut down on noise and focus on your most important daily tasks. So what does this mean? When you open Fabulous, your daily goal will be pinned to the top of your screen for easy completion, your current journey letters and motivators will be accessible to re-read for inspiration, and all announcements will be collapsed.
So go ahead and check out the new design! We hope you enjoy the simplicity and cleanliness of the new home screen experience.
If you have a hard time falling asleep, try one of several new bedtime stories to lull you into a deep slumber. We bet you won't be able to keep your eyes open long enough to finish a story.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A simple yet great way to remind yourself that you are amazing!
Yes, my title sounds a little dramatic but this app is so simplistic in it’s approach yet reminds you to take small steps and implement subtle changes in order to just be human, relax and realise your potential.
It begins by setting small challenges, for example, drinking a large glass of water on waking, for three days consecutively. Moving forward it sends you ‘letters’ in order to keep you motivated and open to mind to the humanistic aspect of your existence. It’s all too easy to become focused on your job, family, material possessions that we forget who we really are and the basic needs of being human. This app merely reminds us of the nourishment our brains, bodies and mind needs on a daily basis without being too intrusive. Plus it’s great fun too!
Don’t forget to cancel your subscription before the trial week expires!
Awful app and customer journey. Poor gamification, a lot of limitations. I wish I had read the comments before I installed the app, as I see a lot of people had a similar dissatisfying experience with it.
Don’t get tricked into a full year subscription (£36). If it happens, the app will have only negative emotions associated with it. The customer service lacks the basic interest in customer satisfaction and retention. You may be fabulously ignored. Needless to say there was no empathy at all, considering the current pandemic situation and lockdowns worldwide. Also, when I tried to cancel the subscription via the app, the cancellation could only go through if I submitted my email and agreed to have a 20-min interview with a behavioural economist, which is an unreasonable post sale barrier. They say it’s optional, but it’s not. You can cancel it only through your Apple account subscriptions. What they could’ve done differently - offer a partial refund or a discount or a longer subscription period, anything would be better than just in other words saying “it’s your fault”, I would accept it as sunk cost and give it another try maybe.
There an absolutely great app - Calm. I bought a lifetime subscription to it - worth every penny. Can’t say the same about not so fabulous “Fabulous” app.
Good idea, terrible sales user journey
This app was suggested to me as I use elevate which I enjoy. I tried it and I thought it was ok, but stopped using after a couple of days. While it does say the yearly subscription fee on purchase, I did intend to cancel. I was a couple of days late and forgot to do so and there is no way to cancel there after and was charged the annual £36. I think this is a horrible business model and I have now lost trust in this developer. I really think there should be a less harsh payment system for this. So many people have fell for the same trap and it really is a horrible feeling, especially when your not actually using the app. This is not a sustainable way to treat potential customers who are not sure if they want to commit. It’s also completely hypocritical to design an app that’s about improving your daily habits and positive mental state, by making people feel conned and ripped off. Surely you want to build a brand based on trust and customer loyalty, not just a bunch of one off payments by people that never recommend it and actually advise against using it. Sort it out, make a cooling off period, and don’t continue like this, it’s horrible.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're sorry to hear this and we appreciate your honest feedback. The trials are optional, and if authorized, then we make sure to state that it auto-renews unless canceled beforehand via iTunes. Please let us know if you have further feedback by completing the form via email@example.com
- 302.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Fabulous SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Monthly £12.99
- Premium: Monthly 50% Off £9.99
- Premium: 50% OFF First Year £45.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.