Our AIB (NI) Mobile Banking App allows you to access a range of convenient features on your iPhone.
These features include:
• Quick balance – View your balance without logging in
• Pay up to £1000 daily to any UK account with Mobile Open Payments
• Check your account balances and available funds
• View recent and pending transactions
• Cancel or replace your lost, stolen or damaged debit or credit card instantly
• Apply for a Fixed Rate Personal Loan
• Transfer money between your accounts *
• Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
• Pay bills *
• Apple Pay – Add cards directly to your Apple Wallet
• Quick Pay feature
• View and cancel your Standing Orders
• View and cancel your Direct Debits
• Log in securely using Touch ID or Face ID
• View and export up to 7 years of statements
*You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
If you are already registered for Online Banking, you can start using the Mobile Banking App straight away. Just download the App, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you're not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit aibni.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to register today.
The AIB logo and AIB (NI) are trade marks used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
This update includes some minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Terrible app for a terrible bank.
Regular problems with this app but never found time to complain. I haven’t been able to access the app for days now as I can’t seem to authenticate my phone, which has drove me to write this review (my first ever app review!) which only adds to the issues I have with these guys as a bank. Old school way of doing things and inadequate processes and attention to its customers, alongside an app that is not fit for use. Thank God there are better options these days in relation to banking.
Useless app and bank
Never really had an issue with the app until when they decided to close local branch and expect customers to drive unnecessary miles to get help you can’t even resolve on the app. Customer service is near to non existent. And now I can’t get into the app sitting on a spinning logo saying authenticating device. Why does this happen when my device is already authenticated. If you’re thinking of joining this bank then don’t. I will be going elsewhere
This app simply does not work
Every time I open it, I am asked to do a security update. I then click update and it fails due to a “technical issue”. It seems like many others are experiencing this. Every other bank I have ever used has had their online and mobile banking services work without a hitch. App doesn’t work. Use a different bank if you want to do mobile banking
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- 117.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 AIB Group (U.K) p.l.c. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.