Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Hundreds of gym & home workouts
- Clear instructions and videos for all exercises
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- EPSN magazine
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through a renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Bug fixes
Love Fitness Buddy? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for tracking progress
I love this app, for a beginner I found it invaluable for inspiration and explanation of each exercise. It helps me develop my own programmes by targeting specific muscle groups in the search function which I love doing. Several versions of each of my custom workouts ensures variation.
The only thing I don’t like is that sometimes the workout I’m in goes completely blank on screen if I attempt to add a note or add an additional exercise. It’s not predictable either, but this happens only now and then. You can’t get back to your current workout as the screen goes blank and all sets disappear. To combat this I just mark that session complete, start another session of the same workout and then use the merge function at the end. It’s a bit of a faff but not a huge problem.
Decent but could use a few changes
Good list or library of workouts and I like the ability to choose sets/reps weight etc. This app is very basic but a few small changes could really benefit this apps succession. I suggest an option to pick and build your own workout routines with some sort of professional tips in helping do so would be extremely useful. Also the ability to view workouts in offline mode would be an excellent feature as currently I have to use my 4g in the gym.
These features may be available in the paid subscription but I don’t want to purchase it without knowing or confirmation if these features do exist in the subscribed version.
Not sure how recently this app was released but it could use a few updates or general changes/new feature such as those I propose to enhance the user experience. Overall however this is a good app for beginners in finding workouts and routines but could do with a few changes.
Great but buggy
I have subscribed for a year and I am on the 3rd day now of a 12 week workout challenge. As the program starts running, after the first round it starts freezing, doesn’t show the next step but does indeed keep counting the time. It took me 20 mins and 2 different devices to realise that I am not able to fix it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tom Xu
- 236.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £22.99
- Premium £7.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium £3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.