RANKED #1 DIABETES APP FOR OVER 9 YEARS.
- Track blood sugar, medication, A1C
- Log weight & blood pressure
- Track carb intake through our food database
Ranked #1 Diabetes iPhone Application by Manny Hernandez, Founder of TuDiabetes.com
As seen on American Diabetes Association's Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews.
- Easily log blood glucose, medication, meals, in one entry
- Track trends in your blood sugar, insulin, weight, blood pressure, A1C, and more!
- Add notes to your entries for future reference
- See changes in your blood sugar and carb intake on an hourly basis
- Log your meals using our extensive food database
- Automatically track your steps, walks, and other cardio activities
- Export your data into printable PDF reports and CSV files you can take to your healthcare provider
- Supports glucose units mg/dL and mmol/L
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Devices & Apps -> Apple Health Data)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Automatic A1C calculator so you always know your long term management
- Custom tags to make logging easier for you
- Entry filter for better insights into your blood sugar
- Advanced graphs so you can easily identify trends in your glucose and medicine intake
- Report date range flexibility
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $14.99 USD for 1 month of $59.99 USD per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subcription to that publication
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Made some fixes to make your experience faster and better.
Love Glucose Buddy? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Decent app for tracking BG & Insulin doses. I use the free app so have to put up with the adhoc ads, but if you’re getting it free that’s what you get. Would recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hi @Ghu1967, thanks for leaving us a review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it has the features you need!
That's correct! Our (free) basic plan offers all of the fundamental tools for diabetes management, such as carb tracking, blood sugar and medication logging, an automatic step counter, and printable insight reports for your doctor to help manage your diabetes better.
If you are looking for additional features, our premium subscription will provide an ad-free experience and offer even more blood sugar tracking abilities, including an automatic A1C calculator, and custom tags.
If you have any questions about these features, we would love to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New update just shoves ads onto the homepage
Very disappointed. In an attempt to make some cash, ads are being displayed on the home page making it almost impossible to update readings synced from the health app. If you are going to introduce ads at least consider UX so that your app isn't rendered completely useless.
I understand wanting to push premium but there are less annoying ways to do this.
This coupled with no integration with MyFitnessPal means I'm not likely to keep trying this app much longer.
Not a great choice for those that are trying to manage a diabetic lifestyle
So it’s advertised as free but doesn’t really give you any worthwhile assistance unless you go premium, I won’t be keeping this app for that reason alone, other apps give a lot more info without spending any money as a type 1 diabetic I need more than just the basics to be able to evaluate weather it’s worth going premium the carb tracker is a must for me. Won’t be bothering with this one again.
- Tom Xu
- 197.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- BP + WT add-on £3.99
- Premium £35.99
- No Ads add-on £3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.