Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Disappointing since the update
I've had the glamour app for some time. I had issues going back to 2013, but since the update these have disappeared. I've even tried the restore option but that doesn't do anything. Also the digital version of the magazine doesn't show on the app until a week or more after the magazine comes out. As a subscriber I'm disappointed with this update. Ive lost old issues and can't see the new issues when they come out. Sort this out please!
If you are going to pay money for an online magazine, you should at least be able to read the articles before it crashes! The ads come through though of course(!)
Impossible to read, crashes constantly
I got this app as I received a subscription with a beauty box, but the app makes reading the digital magazine a nightmare. It crashes, and then when you reload it takes you back to the page you started on! Trying to scroll to find where you were before the crash is difficult due to the app being so slow to load. It’s just awful, and frustrating as there is no other way I’m aware of to read the content.
Such a shame.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 24.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Glamour UK January 2013 Issue £2.99
- Glamour Magazine (UK) £9.99
- Glamour Magazine (UK) £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.