WIRED is the magazine for smart, intellectually curious people who need and want to know what's next - technology, ideas, design, culture, business, politics and much more.
WIRED's award-winning app allows you to explore compelling content alongside beautiful design and photography.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 49% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 49%***
1-year subscription for £16.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL
Rolling-monthly subscription for £1.99 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I Read an article get half way through the page, have to leave the app then go back and it resets to the all magazines page! Why do I have to reopen the magazine and find where I left it! So annoying! What's the point in reading through the app!
Content is great though the app and customer service is extremely disappointing.
The content and journalism has always been top notch. No doubt. Though the bureaucracy of reporting a bug seems completely unhelpful and hindering.
I have emailed and called Condé Nast UK regarding an issue with the layout in the app and I have received the most gobsmacking “computer says no” moment. Immediate response was to report to Apple App Store though the issue has nothing to do with Apple. After over 40 days of contacting them I still have not received any confirmation, though I was promised.
Such a disappointment compared to the US Wired app.
Annoying and with watered down content
These days I am finding the content rather bland and, for me, off topic. I appreciate Wired want to be more than just a technology magazine but I’m sorry, that’s why we subscribe to you, and most of the time we read articles on fashion and architecture that aren’t even technology inspired.
Plus, SO ANNOYING the way the app reverts to the library every time you stop reading for a while. No other magazine I have does this. Very poor.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 21.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wired December 2010 £1.99
- Wired May 2011 £3.99
- Wired June 2011 £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.