WIRED is the magazine for smart, intellectually curious people who need and want to know what's next - technology, ideas, design, culture, business, politics and much more.
WIRED's award-winning app allows you to explore compelling content alongside beautiful design and photography.
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 49% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 49%***
1-year subscription for £16.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL
Rolling-monthly subscription for £1.99 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
Bug fixes & improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Annoying and with watered down content
These days I am finding the content rather bland and, for me, off topic. I appreciate Wired want to be more than just a technology magazine but I’m sorry, that’s why we subscribe to you, and most of the time we read articles on fashion and architecture that aren’t even technology inspired.
Plus, SO ANNOYING the way the app reverts to the library every time you stop reading for a while. No other magazine I have does this. Very poor.
Content is great though the app and customer service is extremely disappointing.
The content and journalism has always been top notch. No doubt. Though the bureaucracy of reporting a bug seems completely unhelpful and hindering.
I have emailed and called Condé Nast UK regarding an issue with the layout in the app and I have received the most gobsmacking “computer says no” moment. Immediate response was to report to Apple App Store though the issue has nothing to do with Apple. After over 40 days of contacting them I still have not received any confirmation, though I was promised.
Such a disappointment compared to the US Wired app.
Disappointing design on iPad for an IT magazine
The pages don’t fit on my iPad with them either leaching over to the right or bottom of the screen. Every time you open the app it takes you to the All Issues screen before having to reopen the latest downloaded edition. Current issue has lost the navigation and simply shows page numbers. Articles are still excellent and images are great.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Unrestricted Web Access
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- WIRED Magazine (UK) £1.99
- WIRED Magazine (UK) £16.99
- Wired December 2010 £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.