Hipstamatic is a world-class photography app and Apple’s original App of the Year!
Shoot beautiful authentic photography and become part of the world’s most creative community, exclusively on iPhone.
• Apple’s very first App of the Year
• The original photo filter app
• The inventor of square filtered mobile photos
• Plus, all of the features below :-)
Digital photography has never looked so analog. Shooting Classic provides beautifully rendered skeuomorphic cameras that transform your experience as you swipe through lenses, flashes, and films.
■ Use Multiple Exposure to shoot multiple images in one shot and get amazing artistic results ■
For the mobile photographer looking for a minimal capture interface with maximum control, shooting Pro gives you ultimate creative control.
■ Manually control focus, white balance, exposure, shutter speed, ISO, and aspect ratio ■
DARKROOM EDITING SUITE
A full editing suite including over 20 professional adjustment tools and 12 signature presets.
• Classic Lens, Film, and Flash
• Straighten & Rotate
• Curves (RGB + Red + Green + Blue)
• Depth of field
• Before & After view by holding down image in edit view
• Undo & Redo by swiping left and right
■ Choose the overall mood of your image with Hipstamatic's signature Lenses, Films, and Flashes, then fine tune with extensive editing tools ■
Create your own Favorite Presets and even share your signature look with others. If you are looking for inspiration hit the shuffle button and explore a world of serendipitous beauty.
• 12 World-class presets
• Customize and edit presets
• Save new presets
• Presets are synchronized across your devices with iCloud
• Share any favorite preset with other photographers
■ Define your signature looks, then quickly apply them to your photos with Copy/Paste support ■
Hipstamatic is fully synchronized with your photo library. Tap on any photo to instantly edit it, and see and organize your photos in either Hipstamatic or Apple Photos.
• Runs natively on iPhone and iPad
• No need to import, just tap and edit
• Quickly Favorite or Delete photos
• Always full resolution
• Save as Separate Files (default) and keep your originals untouched
• Save as non-destructive Versions and streamline your photos with the original safely embedded within the Hipstamatic version (works best with iCloud Photo Library)
• Browse folders created in the Photos app
• Fully synchronized with Photos app and iCloud Photo Library
• View detailed metadata
• View shared image details across social networks (likes, comments, etc.)
• Capture and edit in RAW format
■ Shoot on iPhone and edit on iPad with fully native support and synchronized Favorite Presets via iCloud ■
Browse amazing filter packs available for purchase via the In-App store created by the world’s most talented photo makers. Collaborations from top fashion and street photographers to famous artists like Salvador Dali with new packs available monthly.
Get real physical prints delivered straight to your door. We built this service in 2010 because no service would print square photos, and today PrintLab is still the best square format printing service in the world. Shipping to over 200 countries!
• Print Prints (4”, 7”, 10”)
• 30” Gallery Prints
• Aluminum Prints (10” or 20”)
• Birch Wood Prints (10” or 20”)
LET'S MAKE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TOGETHER
Help us make Hipstamatic the best app ever. Send your thoughts & comments to email@example.com or message us anywhere @Hipstamatic
Thanks and welcome to the HipstaFamily!
• New Gastown HipstaPak, featuring a look inspired by Vancouver, British Colombia
• New San Diego HipstaPak, with vintage 90s slow shutter light streaks
• Fix a bug causing blank image processing when using RAW capture or RAW editing
• A 'Save Favorite Effect' action is now available when long-pressing on a photo that has an effect that is not currently part of your Favorite Presets
• Fix a bug that was preventing restoring a photo captured or edited during an app crash
Ratings and Reviews
Return to Power
I came back to Hipsta after a break of a few years, having upgraded to a iphone 8 and better camera tech. Bought Hipsta X and Classic again and its great to see its as versatile and as powerfully engaging as ever. The X version is great fun for casual art shots and classic, with its huge catalogue of paks is perfect for extended projects. The built in editing suite makes the whole process a one app deal, meaning I don’t need to flip from a dedicated edit app back to Hipsta to make changes. Its a complex little proframme, so a few queries arose, but customer support is friendly, professional and super fast in response, making the whole experience flawless and enjoyable. I wouldn’t go back to any other gimmicky app now, as the two Hipstamatic apps, the massive kit catalogue and the rock solid support network make the choice a no-brainer!
As good as ever
I used to use Hipstamatic a long time ago then parted ways to try just about every other editing app on the App Store. Many years later, I’ve downloaded the app again and have fell in love with it once more. It’s truly unique and the results you can achieve are amazing. I’m now armed with some fresh new hipsta paks and my photos are looking better than ever. I’d love to see them bring out a black and white in the styles of 1960’s provoke magazine Japanese photography. That’d be awesome. Also a redscale film similar to that made by Lomography would be great. Overall, far cheaper to use than my Diana film camera and easily as good.
I changed my Apple password some time ago and then forgot the original one which I had used when I first bought Hipstamatic . This meant I couldn’t buy any new Paks for my great Hipstamatic collection. I backed up my Hipstamatic pictures, deleted the app and then bought it again foolishly hoping I would be able easily able to reload my Pak collection. Of course , the original problem remained. However, help was at hand and I am very indebted to Allan at Hipstamatic who reinstated my original Paks and my list of Favourites. I can now add new Paks and continue to enjoy this terrific app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hipstamatic, LLC
- 132.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Hipstamatic, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Portland HipstaPak £0.89
- Williamsburg Starter HipstaPak £0.89
- Shibuya HipstaPak £0.89
- Camden HipstaPak £0.89
- Mission Hipstapak £0.89
- Soho HipstaPak £0.89
- Bondi HipstaPak £0.89
- Wicker Park HipstaPak £0.89
- RetroPak One £1.99
- Dali GoodPak £0.89
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.