Into the Dead throws you into the gruesome world of the zombie apocalypse where there are no second chances. Do what you have to in order to stay alive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect yourself by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, run!
• Intense gameplay with stunning visuals, featuring Metal support, and high-quality sound design depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
• Unlock an arsenal of powerful weapons and perks to help you stay alive
• Collect loyal canine companions to help keep the horde off your back
• Mission Sets provide constant challenges to overcome
• Challenge your friends to beat your high scores and compete on global leaderboards with Facebook and GameCenter support
• Multiple control schemes with 3D touch support (requires compatible device)
• Share your runs with friends using ReplayKit (requires iOS 9)
• Share progress between devices using iCloud
• Ongoing updates to deliver new modes, features, and content
We love to hear from our players!
On Twitter? Drop us a line @pikpokgames and join the conversation with #IntoTheDead
Into the Dead is free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Quick load times on first boot.
Ratings and Reviews
Alright, ok. Im just going to say this simple thing: This game is Amazing. The Zombies look amazing, not like their pretty. But, the dog companion looks a tiny bit wild. Theres no sign of the dog in the short story line where you find your helicopter has crashed, which is weird, Since There nothing large that a helicopter can crash into, The only possible awnser to this is that you've ran out of gas... Which I find confusing, but My conclusion to this is that please make a more detailed story line, I had no idea what was going on, because there no detailed story line, also, the zombies are all hunched to the right when you see the heli surrounded by zombies. I may be wrong but its just a tad lazy. I know your not going to do this since, this game has kind of been forgotten. All because of into the dead 2 and your new games. Thabk you for being patient to look at this "thought bubble".
One problem but the rest is great 👍🏻!!!
I really love this game and play it ALL THE TIME!!! It has all of the best features and is so addictive I can’t seem to get myself off it. Even after playing it for about a year now, I don’t get bored of it at all. However, there is one problem that I really want to be fixed, and that is the fact that whenever an advert comes up, the whole game freezes and I have to refresh it. I don’t know if that’s just my phone or something, but if it isn’t, then plz fix this. Apart from this. Great game! Keep it up 👍🏻
Great fun but not for young children
If your child is downloading this be careful because this game is VERY violent. I don’t recommend downloading if your child is under 9. If you are over 10 (and mature) then this is a great game to play, I recommend installing into the dead 2 if you enjoy this game. (Ps I’m not being paid to give this game a good review, this is genuine and is not typed by the developer)
- Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive
- 244 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright © 2012-2019 Prodigy Design Limited. Into the Dead and PikPok are trademarks of Prodigy Design Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Small Coin Pack £0.49
- Large Coin Pack £4.99
- Medium Coin Pack £2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.