Published every Friday, Investors Chronicle magazine is the authoritative source of share and fund tips and comprehensive companies coverage for the private investor.
Subscribers with digital access can download all current and past issues. All other readers can purchase single issues within the app.
• Each new issue will be available for you to download first thing every Friday.
• Once you have downloaded the issue to your device, you can read it wherever you are. An internet connection is no longer needed.
Designed for both mobile and tablet
• You’ll be able to read Investors Chronicle on your iPhone and your iPad.
• Our clearer to read font and distinct format is designed to make the magazine easier for you to read.
Search and discover
• Navigate your way around your favourite articles.
• Our new scrapbook feature allows you to conveniently store all your favourite articles and bookmarks in one place.
• View all our content as featured in the weekly magazine, plus enjoy our suggested content from investorschronicle.co.uk.
About Investors Chronicle
Whether you’re a seasoned investor or just getting started, Investors Chronicle is the authoritative and independent source of market-beating fund and share tips, analysis and comprehensive coverage of the UK stock market. It has been helping investors make their money work harder for over 155 years.
An issue of Investors Chronicle will provide you with:
• Tips of the week. Uncover exciting share, bond and fund tips every week.
• Comprehensive companies coverage. We analyse over 1,000 company results each year to help you conduct thorough research when making investment decisions.
• Weekly features on big investment themes such as emerging markets and commodities.
• Funds coverage. Interviews with leading fund managers plus our in-depth research to help you find the best funds for growth and income.
• Online tip updates. Throughout the week we publish updates on our past stock picks.
• Isa and Sipp ideas. Ideas to take advantage of tax-efficient saving vehicles, including Isas and Sipps.
• Economic analysis. We'll give you the bigger picture, and help you understand the factors that affect your savings and investments.
• Trading ideas. 'The Trader' uses clearly explained charts to demonstrate how technical analysis helps them to anticipate market moves and informs his strategy.
Details on Apple Auto-renew subscription
• Title of publication or service: Investors Chronicle
• Length of subscription (time period and/or number of deliveries during each subscription period): 7 days subscription
• Price of subscription, and price per issue: £4.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Terms & Conditions: http://terms.ftspecialist.com
To make our app better for you, we bring regular updates to the App Store. Latest updates include:
- Improved UI/UX
- Performance Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I do not trade in individual shares yet but I have picked up so much since subscribing to the magazine that I am confident to deep my toes in the world of private investment. Phil Oakley joining the magazine as a columnist was a master stroke and I love reading his articles. I bought Simon Thompson’s and John Baron’s books to understand how they choose companies and investment trusts - all of which are worth reading. I even have Phil’s book on Kindle waiting to be read.
Digital only package
I enjoy IC but would like option to have digital-only package as prefer to read on screen. Surely IC should have this environmentally-friendly option? May have but a can’t find it!
Content fantastic but App stuck in the past
To put it simply, this app is like a basic pdf reader, which is not bad if all a subscriber deserves is to read articles. But as a subscriber of your sister publication (the FT) I think the IC has been left behind in developing this app to something more modern that makes the user experience worthwhile rather than just reading a magazine in digital format.
Some snagging issues: images in articles, web links and summary of tips (normally at the top right hand corner) fail to load sometimes.
- Financial Times Ltd.
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Financial Times Ltd 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 - 7 February 2013 £5.99
- 1 - 7 March 2013 £5.99
- 183 2325 11-17 January 2013 £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.