Keeper Password Manager 4+
Password Generator & Vault
- Offers In-App Purchases
The Keeper Password Manager app maximizes your password security and keeps your personal data secure. Keeper is the proven cybersecurity leader that protects millions of people and thousands of companies globally.
With the Keeper app, you can automatically generate strong passwords, store them in a secure digital vault, access them from any device, share passwords and autofill them across all your sites and apps. Keeper’s powerful encryption protects your passwords and sensitive information from data breaches, ransomware, and other cyberattacks.
The Keeper Password Manager app allows you to securely store an unlimited number of passwords, confidential files, payment cards, and more in your encrypted digital vault. Access your password vault on an unlimited number of mobile devices, tablets, and computers. Maximize your security by enabling Face ID or Touch ID security for instant and secure access. Share passwords with other Keeper users or use our "One-Time Share" feature to share a record with family, friends, and colleagues that don’t have a Keeper account.
The Keeper app includes support for your two-factor authentication (2FA) codes. Store TOTP or security keys like YubiKey NFC in your Vault to stay secure online and simplify multi-factor authentication while maintaining security.
Keep your passwords safe by having BreachWatch monitor the Dark Web for breached accounts and passwords. Get notified immediately if you have been exposed in a public data breach so you can take quick action to protect your online accounts.
Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts to separate your business and personal data. Secure yourself with Keeper Unlimited or your entire household with Keeper Family.
Trusted by Millions of Users Globally
• "Password Manager of the Year" by PCMag
• "Best Overall" by U.S. News & World Report
• "Best Security" by Tom's Guide
• "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot
The World’s Most Secure Password Manager
• Keeper’s proprietary zero- knowledge security architecture ensures that your Keeper Vault and all of the data in it, is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Compatible with multiple two-factor authentication methods including Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, YubiKey, and more.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO 27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• FedRAMP and StateRAMP Authorized.
• Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and DevOps integrations for Enterprise customers.
Keeper is compatible with all browsers including:
• Internet Explorer
Easily import your passwords from:
• iCloud Keychain
• Google Chrome
• and more!
Keeper Supports the following Record Types:
• Payment Card
• Bank Account
• File Attachment
• Driver's License
• Birth Certificate
• Health Insurance
• Secure Note
• Identity Card
• Software License
• SSH Key
Passkey Support Coming Soon— Store and manage your passkeys to access them from your Keeper Web Vault, desktop app and browser extension.
* Keeper uses the AccessibilityService API for our KeeperFill feature, which allows you to autofill login credentials across mobile apps and browsers. As disclosed in the Security Disclosure at https://keepersecurity.com/security.html, Keeper is a zero-knowledge security platform. As such,Keeper Security cannot access, track or view the activity of KeeperFill or your Keeper records. KeeperFill can be disabled at any time by visiting the accessibility settings screen of your device.
Need assistance? Email email@example.com,and we’ll get back to you right away.
• Account recovery is now available using a secure Recovery Phrase. The next time you login, you’ll be asked to set up account recovery, in case you forget your Master Password.
• Master Password minimum length has been increased to 12 characters.
• All users who sign in using a Master Password are automatically upgraded to 1,000,000 PBKDF2 iterations for the highest levels of protection.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent customer service
I’ve subscribed to Keeper for a few years now and it is a great way to store endless random passwords. Recently I discovered I had a double account by mistake and Pio at the support team was very responsive and solved my problem with informative emails and personal attention. Not like some of the robotic support services of other providers. Still not sure if the Breach Watch subscription is really worth it. But the basic sub definitely is. Worth finding out how to print out your records in case you lock yourself out but then you’d need to store them securely. You don’t get many gos before you get locked out if you forget your master password. I’d recommend Keeper.
Really, really frustrating poorly designed app
OMG, where do I start? …. This has to be one of the worst password apps out there. Think throwing a dart at a dartboard as to whether it’ll work or not !! Are you a professional dart player? No me neither …. Save your money if you’re an iPhone user and use the built in Apple password manager, IT WORKS 99% of the time. Wish I’d never subscribed for a minimum of a year!
I’ve tried this app to auto complete stored passwords, auto generate passwords, then store, then auto complete…… it’ll be quicker doing it manually, and write down password on a piece of paper from my 7 months experience. Don’t get me wrong, it works sometimes…. Just sometimes sadly…. It’s a convoluted mess in the whole, believe me I’ve given it a MASSIVE amount of time. In today’s world we want ‘it just works’ …. For this app, I vote with my wallet, and ‘ I’m out’ to quote Dragons Den. Hope my experience helps others decide whether to click sub or not. ✌️
I recently had issues logging in from my iPhone. Suddenly biometrics was unavailable, (only for Keeper app) so changed password (3 times) and each time when logging back in I received a warning that the new password was not recognised.
I now only have one attempt to log in before all my saved data is lost.
I was pulling my hair out trying to get assistance from customer support, however I eventually got through to the chat support and was assisted by Mark Aballar who was outstanding and has completely turned around my opinion of the Keeper customer support set up. He was extremely helpful and worked through a rescue plan to get me back into my account. Do all good now thanks to Mark.
Customer support is extremely important and he certainly saved me a lot of problems with lost data.
Long story short...do all password resets on a PC, check all data is correct, then delete app on your phone / mobile device, then reinstall and log on as usual with your master password. Life is good...🤗
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 173.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited £22.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage £7.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off £10.99
- BreachWatch £18.49
- Unlimited Password Manager £33.99
- Unlimited Plus £22.99
- Keeper Family Plan £54.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage £36.99
- Family Plan £44.99
- BreachWatch Family £36.99