Lumo is a 100% electric fleet of trains, running between London King’s Cross and Edinburgh Waverley, providing regular, cost effective, sustainable travel as an alternative to flying and just as time effective.
Use the LumoGo app to plan your next journey and book train tickets with ease. We’ll help you get from A to B with live travel updates, train times and onward options - sustainably and at a price everyone can afford.
Door-to-Door Journey Planner
• Add your start & end points and we’ll return the best travel options.
• Split journey? We show information on live bus times & stops too.
• Save your favourite places, most recent stations and commutes.
Book Train Tickets
• Purchase train tickets direct from Lumo to benefit from our best prices.
• Save up to 50% with LumoFixed advance train tickets.
• In a rush? Store mobile train tickets in-app to use straight-away.
Check Live UK Train Times
• View departure and arrival times for all UK National Rail services.
• Check live train timetables, locations and where to be with platform details.
• Save your frequent journeys for ease of checking again later.
Watch movies, news and more on the go with LumoGo's FREE on-board entertainment and WiFi.
Download now and plan your next train journey!
Information to note:
You’ll need to create an online Lumo account or sign-in before you can purchase your train tickets.
Learn more about us at https://www.lumo.co.uk
- Save your rail tickets to Apple Wallet
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and economical
The basics are poor
I booked tickets no seat reservation??? (Lumo got back to me over 2 weeks later…you decide if that is good not…they said that they looked at the booking and seats were allocated. But the ticket in the app does not show any seat numbers. Obviously I am complete idiot for complaining about this! LUMO APP TEAM: THE TICKETS DO NOT SHOW THE SEAT NUMBERS. TEST IT AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THIS NEEDS FIXING.
Ticket number AOCC84P8WDGO Also tried to book for 11 Mar kings x to Edinburgh your app kept saying error How about - making sure app works ALL THE TIME - make sure you deliver what you promise eg. Ability to reserve seats my ti ket in the Lumo app does not actually show me which train time I am booked on! The ticket says “valid from”. What does that mean? That I can travel on any train after 09:11?? Why does you app not say: you are booked on the 09:11 service arriving at 13:48?? The app does not say the departure time or arrival time! there were 8 announcements before departure. No one wants announcements! Read the research / feedback - no one listens to train announcements! Cannot give you feedback within the app as that does not work either Maybe think about not offering videos but offering seat reservations? Maybe get the basics right?
Early days but hopefully will improve
App downloaded fine for me but I’m unable to sign in to my account due to a ‘technical issue’ - it’s been like this for a few days now and wasn’t resolved with a fresh install. Bit worrying if you need your account for travel tickets - developers please fix soon - I’ve got high hopes for this service.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- East Coast Trains Limited
- 80.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lumo
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.