Introducing the brand new My London app.
Its slick, clean interface comes with a raft of state of the art features and it's completely FREE.
Get the very latest from west London with news and sport headlines around the clock, plus essential guides for things to do around your area. Completely customisable, the My London app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
It's simply the best way to follow breaking news from west London, including live blogs and video.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football and sport news
· Traffic & travel
· West London event listings and What's On guides
· Chelsea, Fulham, QPR and Brentford coverage, plus much more!
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• Split screen view is supported on all compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
• Bookmark and article for reading later, and have them synced to your other iOS devices.
Here is a super fast update, to fix a known iOS 13.1 issue. So if you have been browsing an article and suddenly you were whisked off to a whole new page without consciously tapping a link... then this build is for you, because we stopped that. Now browsing and tapping is what you would expect. Sweet!
Ratings and Reviews
An excellent news app
Very impressive journalism with up to date and informative news; always of interest and updated regularly.
Good content but fed up of the scammers on there
I get notifications from an app called ‘in your area’ which then leads me onto this one as although get notifications from this app they’re behind with a lot of the news in sending the notifications.
I see so many times comments from scammers saying things like what they earned and their friend earns this’ and adding a link, that I’m fed with it and hardly read the comments due to this. There should be somehow to report these comments as spam/a scam and then the app would be better.
Out of date content
On the whole the articles are pretty good I just wish the old new or travel were removed.
Example today 20 Feb. Had a look at travel news reported “Live” which to me implies the contents are current nothing of the sort the report, titled live was from 24 January “not very live at all”.
Meanwhile heard on radio junction 13 m25 blocked when will this be reported? Middle of March?
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.