Introducing the brand new My London app.
Its slick, clean interface comes with a raft of state of the art features and it's completely FREE.
Get the very latest from west London with news and sport headlines around the clock, plus essential guides for things to do around your area. Completely customisable, the My London app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
It's simply the best way to follow breaking news from west London, including live blogs and video.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football and sport news
· Traffic & travel
· West London event listings and What's On guides
· Chelsea, Fulham, QPR and Brentford coverage, plus much more!
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• Split screen view is supported on all compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
• Bookmark and article for reading later, and have them synced to your other iOS devices.
We have been promising a big update has been coming for a long time, and now finally we can say it's here! Below are just a few highlights available in our all new app
• Brand new Tap a Tag feature! Just like reddit you can tap tags in article teasers or articles in order to discover more related content, it's a whole new way to navigate and find the content you like in the app!
• An all new cleaner design for iPhone and iPad to help you find and read articles that interest you.
• You can now select the contrast colour of the type in articles, giving you a more personal reading experience
• A new comment history section has been added to My Account, so you can find all the comments you made in past articles.
• Speaking of comments, we have completely over hauled the experience to make it easier to see the latest comments first, a better way to see replies to comments and subscribe to your comment, so if you get a reply we'll notify you.
• The app has been rebuilt from the ground up to work on modern frameworks and architecture in order to fix all those annoying bugs in the previous version of the app
We aren't stopping there, we have even more new features on the way and enhancements to olds ones, stay tuned it's going to be a big couple of months!
Ratings and Reviews
Good content but fed up of the scammers on there
I get notifications from an app called ‘in your area’ which then leads me onto this one as although get notifications from this app they’re behind with a lot of the news in sending the notifications.
I see so many times comments from scammers saying things like what they earned and their friend earns this’ and adding a link, that I’m fed with it and hardly read the comments due to this. There should be somehow to report these comments as spam/a scam and then the app would be better.
Discover tab, great tweak feature for me. 👍
This app is great. Keeps me updated with news around my area. I’ve read some previous reviews saying this and saying that. It’s a free app and I love it. At the bottom there is a Discover Tab, where you can tweak what interests you most and areas etc. I use it as an additional source of news to what I am already receiving using other apps, like Sky News, The Standard, Twitter and other platforms to name a few. And yes as one reviewer stated along the lines, ‘The crime news app,’ What’s there to be scared off, would rather be in the know than not to be aware. And sadly, these stabbings and young kids being gunned down seems to becoming the norm these days. Keep sending the news, keep me updated please. Saves me buying the newspapers 👍
Useful to keep updated on our side of town
Only issue is that very often the links between notifications and site are not updated fast enough on breaking news
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 28.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.