The My Vodafone app helps you focus more time on living and less on life admin. Easily keep tabs on your usage, check your latest bills, manage your Vodafone account details and enjoy tailored treats with VeryMe Rewards, all at your fingertips.
You can also:
• Upgrade your plan (if eligible)
• Get 24/7 help and support from TOBi, our virtual assistant
• Add extras (like additional data or international call credit)
• Set controls and limits so you don’t overspend
• Get an instant trade-in saving guarantee
• Check your battery health using the Battery Refresh tool
• Top up or activate a top up voucher
• Change your Vodafone plan
• View your network and Wi-Fi speed
• Seamlessly switch between your accounts and subscriptions
Things to remember:
• You must be on a device with your Vodafone UK SIM card to use the app
• The first time you use the app, you’ll need to be connected to our mobile network or Wi-Fi to register your device. If you don’t have an inclusive data allowance this will be charged at your standard rate
• The My Vodafone app is free to use, but any data you use to access VeryMe Rewards or other functions will be taken from your monthly allowance or credit
• If you’re new to Vodafone or have recently upgraded, your account information won’t be available until after your first bill
• For more help with the app, visit our My Vodafone app page
• Having app issues? Email us at MyVodafoneApp@vodafone.co.uk
With this update, we have fixed some bugs including an issue where the app was crashing for iOS 12 users.
Ratings and Reviews
Robot answer service is appallingly inaccurate and limited
I called and had to dance through the initial call screening with a robot who asked me to say what I had called about. I answered (as I have done time and time again) and yet after years of frustration with the idiotic robot it still would not recognise ‘I wanted to discuss a problem with my bill’. I got some helpful suggestions on what I might choose to say such as DISCUSS MY BILL!!!! The robot was taking the P but I helpfully replied Discuss my Bill and the idiotic routine robot still didn’t get it! I was speaking clear un-accented and grammatically correct ENGLISH but the robot did not understand. In the end I played an evil game of phone silence and the robot blinked first, putting me through to a human. Thank goodness! Can I suggest all senior members of Vodafone are forced to sit and use their own service as if they were an end user and see how they like the terrible terrible terrible service this stupid robot gives and understand the massive hit their brand, their credibility and the thinly stretched loyalty of their customers takes by not bothering to upgrade or manage this robot. ‘Alexa, Stop writing this not please’.
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have recently made some changes within the app and to the interface to make it more user friendly. We are sorry that you have had problems within the app and with TOBI. We will look at your specific points raised. Thanks
New customer to Vodafone
I was with virgin mobile pay as you go for years only because the whole family were with them for mobile,landline and WiFi so there were deals to recommend people and I can call my mums landine and any other unlimited! That sold it as we all spoke to mum daily for over an hour at a time but other than that I had to top up £10 a month for unlimited landline and 120 mobile min and if I topped up £15 a month I would get 3000 text, then at the end of last year virgin mobile said they were doing away with pay as you go top up and had to jump through hoops to keep my number I had with them for years so eventually my brother and father took upon themselves to research best value and then 2 days ago put a new Vodafone sim in £10 top up and I am over the moon they did, I had to change my number but it worked out for the best as I only gave it to the people who I really wanted it and the unlimited calls text and I think 5 gig and not exactly sure as I have never had data so value wise I am happy and wish I changed years ago and I have already recommended it to my partner.
I can see why which consumer group gave them the score it did
24hr customer service as stated on there app/website and advertising is a twist on the truth when in reality it’s a internet robotic AI and if it doesn’t understand your question you end up back at square one or waiting for 40 minutes for someone that doesn’t really understand the English language to answer your question.
An example : I wanted to query a bill. When I got through to message someone ( you don’t get to speak to a real person at Vodafone which probably why people of a certain generation go with other suppliers ) , anyway I got through to someone via message and was asked all the questions and then made the fatal mistake of saying I had been with VF for over 30 and I thought they usually sent an email letter out before bill rises. To which was text back, pleaze don’t be rude to us sirs we will cut off this message. With that Tobi disconnected and I was back at the start again after 2hrs.
I would actively encourage VF PAYG and top up monthly. Forget Sim only or contract because as soon as you have an issue (and you will) which will be in their favour you won’t be able to resolve it.
I challenge anyone that can find a VF help line telephone number, not a text/email or AI but a telephone help line for the Vodafone telephone supplier that is a genuine 24/7 help line.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vodafone Ltd
- 243.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Vodafone UK