Mywellness app by Technogym helps you to get the most out of the services of your club when you train both indoor and outdoor.
The completely redesigned look and feel envisages four areas:
- FACILITY AREA: Discover all the services that your club provides and choose what interests you most.
- MY MOVEMENT: Here you can find what you’ve chosen to do: your programme, the classes you’ve booked, the challenges you’ve joined and all the other activities you’ve chosen to do at your club.
- RESULTS: Check your progresses, collect MOVEs and get more and more active every day.
- OTHER: in this new area you can leave your feedback, sync your fitness apps and connect your heart rate band.
Enjoy the best experience in Technogym equipped clubs using mywellness app to connect with every single equipment by Bluetooth or QR Code. The equipment will automatically set up with your programand your results will be automatically tracked on your mywellness account.
Log MOVEs manually or sync with other apps such as Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, MapMyFitness, MyFitnessPal, Polar, RunKeeper, Strava, Swimtag and Withings.
WHY USE THE MYWELLNESS APP?
- YOUR FACILITY CONTENTS AT A GLANCE: discover in the FACILITY AREA of the app all the programmes, classes and challenges that your club promotes.
- HANDS ON VIRTUAL COACH THAT GUIDES YOU IN THE WORKOUT: easily choose the workout you want to do today in MY MOVEMENT page and let the app guide you through the workout. Mywellness app automatically moves to next exercise, gives you the possibility to rate your experience and schedule your next workout.
- CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS: get your personalized and complete training program including cardio, functional or strength exercises, group classes and any kind of sport activity. Access to all the exercise instructions and tutorial videos, keep track of your results automatically by logging into Mywellness and connect Technogym equipments, wherever you are in the world.
- SUPERIOR CLASSES EXPERIENCE: use Mywellness app to easily find the classes of your interest and book a space. You will receive smart reminders to help you not to forget your reservation. The day of the class use Mywellness app to login on Technogym Group Cycle Connect equipment and enjoy a unique experience with your trainer and other users. Check your class results immediately on Mywellness app and book your next class to secure a place. You can also have a look to the featured classes, the most innovative and top - quality group courses that your center offers, and book your place in the classes of two or more facilities of the club chain if your subscription allows it.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: keep track of your outdoor activities directly on Mywellness app, or automatically synchronize the data you have stored in other fitness applications.
- FUN: join the challenges organized by your facility, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- BODY MEASUREMENTS: keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc..) and check your progresses over time.
Book your training session directly on Mywellness app: You can now easily book your preferred training spot in the gym while still at home or on the go with the guarantee of having a reserved spot, just in the same way you already book your preferred group fitness classes
Every feedback helps us to make Mywellness app closer to your expectations: let us know what do you like and what’s it’s quite not right for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn’t record workouts in Health / Activity
About 2 weeks ago, the app stopped recording workout data to the Activity app on my iPhone. I’m using the latest version of the MyWellness app on an iPhone 10s running iOS 13.1.3. When I open the app, it now automatically brings up the Apple Heath option screen with only one option which is to allow the app to write to Workout data - which I click allow as I want it to record workouts to Apple’s Activity app. However, it doesn’t record the workout to the Activity app. When you go to the iPhone settings -> Health -> Data Access and Devices -> My Wellness it shows under “allow Mywellness to write data to” that workout routes and workouts are off. So you switch them on. Then go back to the app and the health app option to write to workouts comes back up and you have to switch it on again. But it doesn’t record the workout. Back to Health app settings and workouts are mysteriously off again for MyWellness. And then round in circles. It’s like switching it on in the MyWellness app actually switches it off in Activity/Health and vice versa. Without this, the MyWellness app is pretty useless. Please fix!
A good start.... 3 stars but with good potential to build on
Started using this in association with the band in my gym at work. Some of the machines upload, others don’t.
If I add exercises the list is extremely short in some areas barely covering the basics of .... say... the smith machine.
The major irritant is not updating numbers so you have no idea where you are on some days.
Also it auto locks me out A LOT. So I have to log back in at least 5-10x a week. This wouldn’t be a problem if you did facial recognition... smile... pop I’m logged back in. Instead there is no auto input so I have to input both email and password each time. Yes I’m not pathetic or incapable but ALL my other apps do this as standard, so to be logged out each day and sometimes multiple times each day AND have to long log in starts to become a chore.
On self input please can we have the ability to superset, do WODs , and have access to more exercises than the most basic.
Otherwise what’s the point?
I’ve noticed from an initial excitement a drop off amongst my friends within a few weeks, their feedback was it doesn’t work so what’s the point....
Hope this helps the developers.
Could be great...
This app could be useful, if everything worked as it should.
Linked with the Apple Watch it never logs in to any of the cardio machines to record your workouts.
Trying to create your own exercise program is great if you only intend to use your body weight. You select to view exercises with ‘equipment’ none of the pages load, you select to view exercises with ‘free weights’ or ‘accessories’ nothing comes up, the ‘add exercise’ doesn’t work. As this app is one provided with your gym membership, you’d think all the options would work. The only thing that works on this is the class bookings, for those who don’t do classes, it’s a waste of space on your phone.
- Mywellness s.r.l.
- 130.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Mywellness S.r.l.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.