With the Cochlear™ Nucleus® Smart App you can control your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor directly from your compatible mobile device for a personalised hearing experience.
With the Nucleus Smart App, you can:
- Change programs on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor and activate wireless streaming. Adjust the volume, treble/bass and sensitivity settings (if enabled by your healthcare professional) on your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- Adjust the volume of your Cochlear True Wireless™ devices
- Locate your lost Nucleus 7 Sound Processor
- View Nucleus 7 Sound Processor status and battery level
- Track time in spent in speech and number of coil offs
Note: To access the complete functionality of the Nucleus Smart App you will need a Cochlear Account, or you can try the app in Demo Mode.
To use the Nucleus Smart App, you first need to pair your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor with a compatible mobile device. See in-app instructions or visit our support page www.nucleussmartapp.com/pair.
Compatibility: The Nucleus Smart App is compatible with the Cochlear Nucleus 7 Sound Processor. It is verified on iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 10 or later. For more detailed device compatibility see the Nucleus Smart App support page.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The Nucleus Smart App only uses your GPS when it detects your Nucleus 7 Sound Processor has been lost or turned off, and does not constantly track your location.
iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
Changes in this release:
* Improved patient services (if available in your country)
* Fixes and improvements for stability and connectivity
If you like using the app, please give us a quick rating and review. We love to hear your feedback.
Thanks for using Nucleus Smart.
Ratings and Reviews
Loving this app
It’s great app to work wirelessly via Bluetooth...... just two things need to improve on please....
1) is there an option to keep game sounds switch on rather than just bleep on and off as you move to next game... it’s irritating to hear bleeps every few seconds on and off... just want switch on constant...
2) is there quicker way to switch telecoil before answering the phone call at the office... it’s taken approx 20 seconds to get into app and then by the time the app is open... the phone call stop ringing before I can answer...
Or you can add that feature by three click hole button.. you got the rest of feature in there but not telecoil or Bluetooth accessories
Please let me know if you have want me to test this out for you for future updates
Developer Response ,
Thanks Skulls.ink for your review, we appreciate you sharing your experience. We’d like to help you with your issue. Please visit www.cochlear.com/customer-service for your local Cochlear Customer Service team contact details. They’ll be happy to assist further. – Cochlear Customer Service
Amazing tool for CI users
I can switch between programs and devices seamlessly and monitor the volume levels. I use it on a daily basis to adapt myself to my sound processor (SP) and to my surroundings. I’ve lost SP once and the map was great to show me where I left it!
Only issue I’ve had is that I can’t access the hearing tracker option as it tells me I’ve not yet collected enough data for it to show anything. I’ve had CI for 3 months.
Other than that i don’t think I could have the best CI experience without this app on my phone.
Developer Response ,
Thanks lozzaaxh for sharing your experience and detailed review. We appreciate you getting in touch with us and sharing your experience. Your review will be passed on to any relevant teams that would be keen to hear about your experience. Should you have any further feedback, please visit www.cochlear.com/customer-service for your local Cochlear Customer Service team contact details. – Cochlear Customer Service
Great app, even better with a couple of user friendly tweaks.
Great app and very useful to use with our daughter.
Would be very useful though to see a value for each days Time in speech and coil offs as well as just the bars on the graph.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for sharing! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our App! – Cochlear Customer Service
- Cochlear Limited
- 210.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Cochlear. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.