The ReSound Smart 3D™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• ReSound ONE™
• ReSound LiNX Quattro™
• ReSound LiNX 3D™
• ReSound ENZO 3D™
• ReSound ENZO Q™
• ReSound Key™
The ReSound Smart 3D app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local ReSound representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
ReSound Smart 3D mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the ReSound app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.resound.com/compatibility
Use the ReSound Smart 3D app to:
• Enjoy optimization anywhere with ReSound Assist: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired ReSound streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit www.resound.com/smart3Dapp or the support site via the link in the app store.
The update includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
iPod 15.4 update
App will not stay connected to hearing aids since Apple updated iPod iOS to 15.4. It connects but after a while it loses connection and has to be reconnected. The hearing aids stay connected to iPad as normal. Works fine on iPhone 12 since update.
Thank you for your assistance but I am afraid your advice didn’t appear to help, however I have since downloaded iOS 15.4.1 update and this has fixed the problem. The hearing aids are great and really help with my hearing problems. The app is now great again also.
Developer Response ,
Hey Paul, thank you for your patience. Apple have rectified the connectivity issues in iOS 15.4 and have released a solution in 15.4.1, Please download this update when you are able to, in order to regain reliable connection with your ReSound devices. For more details on the update, please refer to Apple’s documentation here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212788
If you encounter any further issues, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com
I have been using this app and resound HA for quite a while now, the features on the app are second to non ( I have road tested others), I use it with the tv streamer and the Bluetooth phone streamer for works phone and of course the mobile iPhone connection,
My only gripe is the connection time, if I’m streaming tv sound for example and someone wants to talk to me starting up the app (which is running) in the background takes 15-30 seconds which doesn’t sound a lot but it’s an age when you are trying to join in a conversation, or make an adjustment in a restaurant environment, please fix this on an otherwise really good app.
I have just got new aids-Resound One rechargeable. I previously had Linx2. I’ve always had issues with the apps but the 3D one is even more glitchy than the previous version. As others have said- random beeps and changes in volume/sound quality. The most annoying thing now is that the aids don’t keep the connection with my phone or tv. So I have to put one or both ( it’s not consistent) in the charging case, take them out and try again to connect. When everything works the system is ok and I like to use my Apple Watch too- but “there is a problem with the connection”appears far too often. Makes me wonder where all the money goes- probably not in app development! Please do something about this- it’s so irritating!
Developer Response ,
Hey Mozartfan53, thank you for this feedback. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GN Resound A/S
- 319.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022, GN ReSound