The ReSound Smart 3D™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• ReSound ONE™
• ReSound LiNX Quattro™
• ReSound LiNX 3D™
• ReSound ENZO 3D™
• ReSound ENZO Q™
• ReSound Key™
The ReSound Smart 3D app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local ReSound representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
ReSound Smart 3D mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the ReSound app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.resound.com/compatibility
Use the ReSound Smart 3D app to:
• Enjoy optimization anywhere with ReSound Assist: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired ReSound streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information please visit www.resound.com/smart3Dapp or the support site via the link in the app store.
The update includes improvements to stability and connectivity.
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using this app for couple of years now. I used to be able to control level of sound independently in each ear but this is no longer possible. I can’t see the point of having slider controls for each hearing aid if you should alter one of them the other follows suit.
Thank you for reply.
I have always separated the sliders. But now when I do it and alter L or R slider They follow each other (as previously stated) and the volume remains at same level for each hearing aid. I then have to go into accessibility setting on phone so I can change volume independently. Even after this if I try again via the app they will not change independently.
Developer Response ,
Hey petet, thank you for this update. Could you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist?
Have now got the app working and am back in familiar territory, so happy. I was pleased with the old Resound app but the new features are a big improvement. The equaliser does make a difference. Saving favourite settings is very useful.
My problem was not being able to exit demo mode. From the ‘ more’ screen the advise was to exit the app - reboot the HAs and then go back into the app. Then you go around again and again. What you actually need to do is go to settings/accessibility/made for iPhone etc and scroll down. Here you will find ‘forget this device. Press that - reboot the HAs by opening and closing and then go back into the app. This forces the app to start from scratch and happy days are here again.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment. To leave Demo mode you have to open the app, click on the "More" menu and disable Demo mode.
Reverts to audio streaming when phone rings
Please ignore the second part of this review. I have now fixed the issue I was having and have upgraded the stars to 5. This app is now now works perfectly.
This app works well but for one thing. It always switches to audio streaming when the phone rings which is so annoying. I have set my iPhone 7 to ‘never through hearing aids in the audio routing within the accessibility option in the system software. Also it switches to hearing aids when in the car instead of through the car radio. Has anyone else experienced this. Comments please and comments/suggestion from resound please. Then it will be 5 stars.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GN Resound A/S
- 264.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021, GN ReSound
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.