Official DVSA Theory Test Kit 4+
Only official theory test kit
TSO (The Stationery Office)
Only official theory test app
The NEW must-have app, Official DVSA Theory Test Kit for Car Drivers, from the people who set the tests.
Covering everything you need to know, the kit includes:
• Over 700 official DVSA theory test revision questions for car drivers.
• Measure of test readiness gauge - so you know when you're ready to take your test
• Easy to understand exclusive study sections with extra tips and info for all 14 topics included in the theory test.
• Nine multiple choice case study clips and 34 interactive CGI hazard perception video clips from DVSA, similar to the ones in the real test!
• A copy of the Official Highway Code – learn road signs and the latest rules of the road.
• English voiceover – handy if you’re revising on the go, and helpful if you have reading difficulties or dyslexia.
Test yourself with timed mock tests and track your progress with a measure of test readiness – be confident in knowing you’re ready to pass!
Everything you need to pass your theory test first time, all in one place.
You can choose to download the voiceover separately. This will read out all the theory test revision questions, answers and explanations for you and will need additional storage space.
This release has a new look and feel to improve your learning experience
• Has all the latest revision DVSA questions for your 2023 car theory test
• A new handy measure of test readiness – letting you know when you’re ready to take your test
• Includes an updated copy of the Official Highway Code with all the latest rules
• The improved, responsive design works better across all your devices
• Video clips integrated in the mock test and practice sections, making your learning more engaging and interactive
• Your progress is designed to carry over when you update the app, but if your real theory test is close you may wish to stay on the current version of the app to ensure your learning experience looks the same and your progress is maintained.
Ratings and Reviews
Pros and cons
This app was great, I felt really confident after going through each section and getting passes in every mock test. I passed first time and fully believe using only this app is enough to pass the theory test. With that said I felt some areas were underdeveloped. An example of this was very limited road sign education. In my theory test I experienced 3/4 questions regarding obscure level crossings and signal lights which were never shown or mentioned in the study or practice areas of this app. I agree with other reviews in that I had no idea there was a video section in the multiple choice. Considering the 3 months I waited for this test, I had no intention of feeling underprepared and I can see how that would be enough to rattle people who are under pressure to pass or wait another 3 months. Overall I sailed through most of the test with the information I gained from this app. I just believe a more thorough study section and a video section would enhance it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are pleased you found the app useful to prepare for your exam. We have passed your feedback across to the development team. Best wishes for the future, TSO
Highly recommended first time pass today!
Been on & off practising my theory for ages as had the DVSA theory book but used to fall asleep every time reading it! Felt like I was never going to pass my theory & was getting to the point which I’m about ready for my practical test so really needed to get the theory out the way! Downloaded this app and done the practice topics & case studies and then started doing the mock tests which I failed first two times but only by a couple of marks! Then just kept practicing until I was 100% on all topics & case studies and starting passing my mocks! Until 100% booked my test for 2 weeks time and did it every day sometimes a few times, and was passing 50 out of 50 most the time & the hazard Perception Tests. But I was panicking that in my real tests they’d be questions what I didn’t know and I’d be like what is this!! But they are the same questions that are in this app and nearer enough identical hazard Perception Tests! And I passed first time today with 50/50 on the multiple choice questions & 53/75 on hazard Perception Was very pleased if I could give any advice on the hazard Perception Test is don’t click to many times as you’ll score 0 ( I was so frightened of clicking too many times & scoring 0) I didn’t click enough so don’t click too many times but make sure you click in good time when you see the hazard!! This app is the best & good luck with yours! :)
Useful and informative
This app is great, with both the theory and hazard perception included. Hazard perception is something you should not rush through, there is a set amount of videos and once all are completed it is useless redoing them as you will know what hazard to look for next time. Very good though for practice and mocks the actual thing very well. I found the apps version of the hazard perception harder than the actual test itself.
For the theory part, I would say just keep doing the mock tests until you are consistently passing. Maybe do some of the studying if you feel like it but the questions are relatively similar to those asked in the real test so doing the mock is really good. I did around 50 mocks tests and passed 40 times out of the 50. The times I failed were when I first started. Then I was consistent and ended up passing my actual test with 47/50. The majority are common sense but some aren’t so memorising the more complex ones is important. This app will repeat the questions loads of times and eventually it’s easy to answer the harder ones.
It is worth the money, and will almost guarantee a pass if it is used properly.
Developer Response ,
Congratulations on passing your test! We are pleased you found the app useful to take the test and are grateful for your glowing feedback to other users preparing for the test. Best wishes, TSO
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Stationery Office Limited
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Crown copyright
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.