The ONLY OFFICIAL Highway Code app: all the latest rules of the road at your fingertips.
Winner of a Prince Michael International Road Safety Award 2012.
Full compatibility with iOS 12
6 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD IT
1. READ – read and search the complete contents of The Official Highway Code
2. LEARN – track your progress as you read, and check what you’ve learnt with a quick test at the end of each section
3. TRAFFIC SIGNS – browse signs or use the interactive sign matcher to find signs and road markings
4. QUIZZES – take Highway Code and traffic sign quizzes – a fun way to make sure your knowledge is up to date
5. EXTRAS – loads of extra features, including a stopping distance calculator, metric converter and videos
6. FOR EVERYONE – the Highway Code is for all road users, including car, van, lorry, bus and tractor drivers, motorcycle, bicycle and horse riders, and pedestrians
The Highway Code is for life – not just for learners
The app is optimised for iPhone and iPod Touch. It also works on iPad.
This is the very latest version of the app for 2020
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When the reminders come up
When the prompts come up and you go into the app could there be something that you can see what the prompt was.
I find if you get rid of the reminder on your locked screen you cannot find the prompt within the app. Other than that superb app, very handy
Developer Response ,
Hello there. Thank you for your feedback. I have raised this with my colleagues in our development team for review. Best Wishes. TSO.
Need improvements to make it easier to use
It would be nice if there’s away to start from where it was stopped the last time. After studying few rules in a section, I have to go from the start of the section skipping to where I have left. This is a waste of time and annoying.
Also when the voice is enabled and playing the screen get locked as there hasn’t been any physical interaction with the screen. It’s more beneficial if the app recognise the voice and treat it as being active and prevents locking the screen.
Good, but bits didn’t work.
This is perfect for me, a bit of learning and a quiz after.
However, some of the study sections wouldn’t let me finish the section.
Also, I don’t really understand why the little quiz at the end, didn’t cover what you had just read. I was being quizzed on things I hadn’t studied yet!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.