Try the #1 downloaded diabetes app worldwide in 2019! The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app has helped over one million people with *type 1, type 2 and gestational diabetes take a step forward in their diabetes management.*
The OneTouch Reveal® mobile app works seamlessly with the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter and OneTouch Flex® meters, using ColourSure® technology to change the way you see your blood sugar.
Helps you easily spot blood sugar patterns
• Transforms data into colourful snapshots that connect your blood sugar with food, insulin and activity.
• Draws a timeline of important blood sugar events and activities, highlighting when you have been repeatedly out of range.
• Receive automatic notifications on your smartphone when a high or low blood glucose pattern is detected.
Personalize your diabetes management tools
• Set personalized reminders to stay on top of patterns, meds, food, exercise—whatever you need to manage your diabetes.
• With the Blood Sugar Mentor™ feature, you get personalized guidance, insight, and encouragement to help you make adjustments to manage your blood sugar. (only available when using the OneTouch Verio Reflect® meter).
• Get personalized mealtime insulin dose recommendations with the Insulin Mentor™ feature.†
Set up and track personalized goals, and visualize your progress over time
• BG Tests: Test your blood sugar to identify patterns.
• Step Tracking: Monitor the number of steps you walk each day.
• Carb Tracking: Regularly log the carbohydrates you eat to see the correlation between your food intake and your blood sugar levels.
• Activity Tracking: Track the amount of exercise you are getting.
Easy-to-view diabetes logbook
• Automatically logs and organizes your blood glucose results.
• Identify high and low blood glucose results with the colour-coded logbook.
• See how you’re doing at a glance, with a simple 14-, 30- and 90-day overview of your blood sugar results.
Other helpful blood glucose management features
• Share your progress with your care team between visits – you can email your personalized diabetes report.
• Connect with Apple® Health to share your health information.
• The A1c comparator on the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app lets you compare your lab A1c to the average of your blood sugar readings from the last 90 days.**
• The integrated food library allows for quick access to your favorite foods.
Or if you’d like to know more about the OneTouch Reveal® mobile app, please call our Customer Service Team at:
For Qatar: 8008512 or visit www.OneTouch.mea.com
*Research2Guidance Diabetes App Market Monitor Q1-Q4 2019 data.
**Must enter A1c test result provided by healthcare professional.
^†^Insulin Mentor™ is indicated for people with diabetes requiring bolus insulin, age 18 and older. Before use, a physician or healthcare professional must activate the functionality and program the set-up of patient-specific parameters and patients are required to complete a first-use tutorial. An accurate dose recommendation is dependent upon the data that the patient entered into the functionality as well as the settings their healthcare professional entered inclusive of patient's target blood sugar, insulin-to-carbohydrate ratio, insulin duration and insulin sensitivity.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by LifeScan Scotland Ltd. and its affiliates is under license.
Compatible with iOS 13 or later. Depending on your iOS device and version, screenshots in Help File may not match what you see in your app.
iOS is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store™ is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Bug and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app
This has really helped me track my levels, lose weight and learn what foods to avoid. I wish I had this years ago! I print off my graphs for the last 90 days and take along to my diabetic reviews, even they were impressed with it all.
Brilliant app, but
I’m type 1 and this is a great app for tracking levels and patterns. It actually made me test my sugars more often because I can easily see what is going on. However, since the recent update, it is painfully slow. It takes a while to load up my readings table and even longer to add other readings (I use the one touch verio as well). When I tap to add the reading it takes ages to open, and ages again to save it, then ages to let me scroll through. It’s like it takes a while to catch up. It makes me not really care about using it as much as I used to 😕
Useful but bothering flaws
I recently changed my meter and I loved this app and all the data it displays. Even though, i have been having a recurring problem signing in (happens almost once a week). I sign in with Touch ID and it will eventually ask me for credentials (again) and then a message pops up saying they are invalid; when I click the “Forgot my Password” button, it sends me an email saying there’s no account linked to that mail. The only thing I can do to make it work is uninstall and reinstall..... having to set up all my configuration settings every time
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LifeScan, Inc.
- 121.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013-2021 LifeScan IP Holdings LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.