Download our brand-new app, specifically designed to help you save money and time at 98% of petrol stations across the UK.
Report fuel prices, rant & rave about local stations and compare petrol, diesel and premium fuel prices at major UK retailers like Shell, Asda, BP, Sainsbury’s, Circle-K, Tesco & many more!
Nearly 4 million drivers have joined our service over the last 10 years using our website, now it’s all available on the go (for free!)
**** PetrolPrices is rated ‘GREAT’ on TrustPilot ****
Why use PetrolPrices?
- Find the cheapest or nearest petrol stations within any UK postcode, town or city. Our service covers over 98% of UK forecourts.
- Rant & Rave about a petrol station you’ve visited or read other member reviews of a petrol station and earn points.
- Noticed a missing or incorrect price? Update it and earn points for every update or confirmation you send.
- Earn more PetrolPrices Points and you might achieve a spot on the UK Top 100 Contributors leaderboard, with special rewards coming soon.
- Add or edit missing station facilities like air & water, toilets or baby-changing facilities to earn points.
- Add your vehicle to the garage to earn more points and get handy reminders when your MOT or tax is due.
- Bug fix and removed all time leaderboard
- Removed Reg plate lotto
Ratings and Reviews
Less user friendly in the current iteration
I’ve been using this app for a couple of years and have found it very useful. However I opened it today for the first time in ages and find the new version carries on using your location even when you’re not using it, unless you quit completely. I think there should be an option to use location only while using like in most other apps. And, whatever happened to the map view of results? That was far more useful than the list if you don’t know the area well and need to see at a glance what choices are nearby.
So, a disappointing update. Please reinstate the earlier functionality.
Great app will only improve with updates
Have been using this app for a while now and it’s really handy. I’m sure I’ve saved myself a fortune in that time... the difference in price in one area is incredible and this app tells you instantly which is the cheapest. I love what they’re doing with their latest update although the information doesn’t seem as good, a few petrol stations prices that were previously known on the old app now are blank which is a bit disappointing, although I’m sticking with it because I’m sure future update will improve it!
If you leave a review for a petrol station please be aware that it automatically uses the name in the first part of your email address which can be your full name if your not careful, you can only change your user name on the website and not the app so please be aware if you are planning on reviewing and don’t want your name visible to the world..
Developer Response ,
Thanks for this, really useful to hear! We're working on the name issue on reviews as we speak
A big step backwards and no maps!
Have been using this app for quite awhile and was keen to download the update. The updated app is a big step back and heading toward being removed from my phone altogether!
The maps appear to have gone completely so no longer useful when you’re travelling. How to use it isn’t clear or indeed logical from the UI. It still doesn’t retain what fuel you use so I have to wait for it to download local Petrol prices before I can select Diesel and then wait all over again, and this highlights how slow it is to use with progress bars appearing at three quarter progress and not moving.
The biggest gripe is that it hogs Location - even when only access Location When in Use it continues to flash PetrolPrices is Actively Using Your Location after you’ve closed the app - you have to switch it off from Location Services altogether!
The UI is a real dogs dinner and I have no idea what the thinking was behind the Leaderboard?
All told it is a backward step and an attempt to broaden its appeal by making it less appealing to use!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PETROLPRICES.COM LTD
- 30.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling
- © 2020 PetrolPrices.com Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.