Join in the fun with Pigby and Friends at the village fair!
Manage your very own stalls, make stock to get new customers and play exciting games - Pigby will show you how. He'll even help you save - do it well and you'll unlock new stalls and games.
Pigby's world is virtual - you don't need any real money. Please download with grownup permission.
- Join Pigby and his friends and run your own stalls in an exciting 3D world.
- Get creative by making and customising your own:
• Ice creams
• Animal masks
• Sports kits
• Extreme sports boards
• Fashion wear
- Can you unlock all of the mystery items…?
- Why not have a go on three classic fairground attractions:
•Beat the clock on Crockery Smash.
•Avoided getting zapped on Zapp!
•Try your luck on Hook-a-Duck.
- Visit Pigby in his bank, he'll help you get saving. He’s always on-hand to offer you his advice.
- Set your savings targets using the savings calculator.
- Browse the items in the tree house and decide what you want to save-up for next.
- Parents – don’t panic – there’s strictly no in-app purchasing down at Pigby’s Fair!
Please refer any user feedback (good or bad) to our app team: firstname.lastname@example.org
We've given Pigby's Fair a bit of a spruce up, fixed a few bugs, and added support for iPhoneX.
Ratings and Reviews
This teaches the kids about saving, working hard, stocking, business and it's great fun. My advise for the next update, is make it harder to reset. My little girl has accidentally reset the app twice. Make it toddler proof by having a question like "to reset, please tell me what 8x7 =" and unless you get this right, you can't reset it. Kids will look through menus and click at random...
Ok, but could be improved
It’s good as a way to teach about saving and spending. But it could go further. How much will it cost me to make 1 / 3 / 5 ice creams? Information good to have before I try. How much will the ice creams sell for? Is there any point in spending more on the extras - do customers pay more or is it a waste of money?
To me as an adult, ‘making’ the stock is a major annoyance. Very easy to put black shorts with the wrong shade of yellow piping (!) on the doll (?) and have to start again - and there are lots of different options to scroll through to find the right component. And you can only make 5 if you get it right.
Very derivative of Theme Park in its overall look.
Love this app. Had it for quite some time and still do. Probably my fav app ever.
- The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
- 515.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.