We’re expanding, so all features may not yet be available outside the UK. Check our website for more info.
Plum helps you save money and invest, even when you’re not thinking about it.
SAVE MORE MONEY
• Connect your bank so Plum can analyse and adapt to your spending
• Small amounts are automatically saved without leaving you short for what matters
• Money is set aside in your Plum account, where you can create savings Pockets with goals
• You control how much you save with Moods ranging from Shy to Beast Mode
• Make saving fun with Plum’s 52 Week Challenge or Rainy Days Rule
• Withdrawals are processed in 24hrs (typically under 5min)
EARN UP TO 0.40% AER ON YOUR SAVINGS
• The best rate is reserved for Plum Plus, Pro, and Ultra subscribers
• 0.25% AER available on Plum Basic
• Easy Access Interest Pockets are covered by the FSCS, and provided by Investec Bank
COMPARE BILLS & SWITCH SUPPLIERS
• Make sure you don’t get ripped-off on household bills, like gas / electric, broadband or insurance
• Plum will let you know if you're overpaying, and can switch you to a new supplier in seconds
SMART WITH SPENDING
• Give your money a health check with our Diagnostics tool to see where you could save more
• Use Money Maximiser to make your money work harder and get a real-time view of your budget
• Earn up to 7.5% cash back when you shop through our app (incl. Asos, eBay, Trainline, and Hotels.com)
INVEST FROM £1
• Get started in minutes to invest in a Stocks & Shares ISA today
• Plum investments can be fully automated and it’s quick to get started
• You can choose from our carefully selected range of funds
• Options like ‘Tech Giants’ or ‘Slow & Steady’ mean you can personalise your investment portfolio
• The funds are professionally managed portfolios containing a combination of many shares and bonds
• The theory is that by diversifying, if one company in the portfolio performs badly it should only affect a small part of your overall investment
• You decide how you want to split your deposits between investments and your savings
• Plum investments are designed to be intuitive with transparent fees*
As with all investments, your capital is at risk.
GET READY FOR RETIREMENT
• Consolidate all your existing pensions in one app with a Plum SIPP
• Invest your pension savings into a risk managed fund (based on your age and target retirement date) or choose from a range of diversified global funds.
• There are no subscription charges for a Plum SIPP, though product provider and fund management fees still apply†
• Get tax relief on your contributions
OUR TECH KEEPS YOU SAFE
• We support biometric security (face & fingerprint ID)
• Any sensitive data we hold is stored using symmetric cryptography (AES)
• We use 256-bit TLS encryption to communicate with our servers
WE’RE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
• Our customer support team are available 7 days a week
WE PRIORITISE YOUR PRIVACY
• We never share your data with third parties without your consent
Plum is a trading name of Plum Fintech Ltd. Plum is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 836158). Investment services are provided by Saveable Ltd. which is also authorised and regulated by the FCA (FRN: 574048).
*Here’s a detailed breakdown of our investment fees:
• From £1.00 per month subscription fee for Plum Plus (first month free)
• 0.48% annual average fund management and provider fee‡
• No hidden transaction or trading costs
• No withdrawal fees or limits
‡ This includes a fund management fee of 0.15% which goes to our technological partner, as well as a 0.06%–0.90% fund provider fee, depending on the specific investment fund(s) you choose.
† The product provider fee is 0.45% per year and the average annual fund management fee is 0.25%, depending on the fund(s) you choose for your SIPP.
For investments and pensions, all fund management and provider fees are charged annually, billed monthly and immediately reflected in your portfolio.
Thanks for downloading Plum!
We really appreciate your support.
In this update we’ve made some magic bug fixes to make sure your app always runs smoothly.
You just need to ensure you’re using the latest version to unleash the full power of Plum.
Also, coming soon... we’re launching a stock investing feature. So you’ll be able to trade fractional stocks and crypto currencies. Plus, we have plans to launch our own spending card.
If you’re enjoying Plum then please leave us a nice review.
Ratings and Reviews
Neha uni tasker
Hi cameron I have signed up and used the app and have to say I absolutely love the organised layout with the pensions investments (very informative) etc and the fact that I can see the upcoming regular bills as it personally helps me organise a budget for each month, I also love the save the change feature as bad savers like myself will find it easier to save the tiniest amount!!!!! Furthermore, the fact that I can attach more than one account makes it accessible and easy to use. Improvements: tbh not much needed as i feel like it give explores a lot but maybe create a payment reminder tracker- monitor bills, subscriptions etc and make it more accessible by creating Website version or adding more languages so it can be translated and maybe a wish list feature where people have a saving area for the thing a they want to buy. Tbh I love the app and will be sharing it to friends and family as I feel Ik a lot of people who would find good use in this. Also, please tell me u have a feedback section for people to write reviews so it can be gained as more of a trustable app and people would know if it’s popular and can therefore trust their private info being on the app
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much your your positive review - we really appreciate it 🙏
We do have the Plum forum (https://community.withplum.com/); you can engage with other users, share your knowledge about Plum and leave your valuable feedback.
- The Plum Team
No idea how it works, but it does!!
My youngest daughter told me about this app and to be honest I thought it was a scam of some sort... the idea of giving my bank details out made me nervous. Then my oldest daughter told me she had been using this app for a while now so I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! You can choose how you save, casual, normal or beast levels and Plum skims the odd pennies and pounds out of your account that you wouldn’t - and don’t - miss. I chose the highest way to save, beast mode and I saved £272 in the first month... But how I don’t know!!! I genuinely haven’t missed one penny of it, so it was a lovely surprise when I went into the plum account and saw what I had! My husband has now joined up and he didn’t want to check it regularly, so left it well alone. He’s now wondering how the heck his Plum account has so much in it! I can’t recommend this app highly enough... I plan not to withdraw anything until next Christmas, it should be a tidy amount by then
Want to go overdrawn?
My youngest daughter also recommended this app to me but unlike the other reviewer, it’s one of the worst moves I ever made. For one thing, and this is important, they have inaccurate income and expenditure information for me. Consequently more money is coming out than I can reasonably afford. How can Council tax, TV licence and car insurance not be noticed when they say that they take several months regular expenditure into account? I’ve been paying these for years! Now I have funds in transit and can’t close the account until that is cleared. Transactions take forever.
They suggested I change my energy supplier to Octopus last month. I agreed and nothing happened. Today they sent me an email saying they forgot to action the request.
It’s all far too focused on image and being informal in an attempt to convince us that it’s efficient and effective. Neither is true.
There are too many options and choices and frankly it’s confusing. I asked to speak to a human, that’s what they call their staff, and the human in question took twelve hours to email me back. Added to that, the response was curt and unclear. I wish I’d never heard of this outfit with all its chummy messages and ta-dahs every time you log on.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Plum Fintech Limited
- 70.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Plum Fintech Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.