Get the very latest from Plymouth Herald, with breaking news as it happens, sport updates, traffic alerts, and all the latest what's on in your area.
Completely customisable, the Plymouth Herald app allows you to tailor what news you consume, and when.
The app is the best way to follow breaking news from Plymouth Herald; including video interviews and traffic & travel notifications.
Keep up-to-date with the latest in:
· Top local news stories
· Football, Rugby and other sport news
· Traffic & Travel news
· Plymouth Herald event listings and What's On guides
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
New for this release: Home screen Widgets!
Yes, you can now add your very own news widget to the home screen to live with all your apps.
You can choose from small, medium and large widgets, and you can customise the widget by flipping it over and selecting your favourite news topic.
You can even have multiple versions of the widget side by side, running different news topics and at different sizes!
We have also included some behind the scenes fixes and upgrades to keep your experience silky smooth.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for instant news & traffic updates
Very pleased with this - you can tailor it for your area and interests and it works without loads of adverts and pop ups spoiling the story.
My one criticism is local sport other than Argyle. Get the speedway, rugby & basketball on there please.
Herald done good. For once.
Plymouth’s local paper has long since needed to take a long hard look at itself; and consider its future. The new app is one way they have thought of this and come good. Clean,fast, easy interface and most importantly; no advertising which is where they went wrong on their website.
Well done herald. Very good app. Now all you need to do is sort out your journalism and editing and you will be half way to recovery.👍🏻👍🏻
Some nice changes but in general this is awful, difficult to navigate to different pages other than the four headers on the home screen, for instance if you want sport then unless there is a story in the news there is no link to go to those pages. Useless
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. As it happens you can access any topic you like from the Discover tab. Simply tap the category name and view the stories. Better still, you can tap the plus icon and add it to your navigation along with the 4 you already have in My News. Regards, The Reach PLC Apps Team
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 50.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Trinity Mirror Ltd 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.