Compatibility: this application works on Twingo, New Clio, New Captur, New Trafic, New Master and Kangoo models fitted with the Connect R&Go media system.
With R&Go, you can easily use your smartphone while driving
R&Go is a highly practical, smart application designed to perfectly integrate with your Renault vehicle. Its user-friendly interface helps you to discover a new way of using your smartphone/tablet with your Renault, and to access all the functions of your phone and vehicle in an ergonomic and intuitive way!
All your communication in your vehicle:
- Customisable interface: customize your interface with the shortcut pages and widgets available to you. You have access to the full universe of your smartphone within your R&Go application. Mix information you want to display on your welcome page - GPS, music, rev counter, radio etc. Turn your phone or tablet into a second dashboard and take to the road serenely!
Navigation: select your navigator and navigate accurately using the app of your choice*** to guide you to your destination. The new shortcut pages allow you easier access to your favourite navigation applications on your phone. R&Go also offers a free trial of an integrated GPS navigation in partnership with CoPilot® Premium. It does not require a 3G connection.
Phone: place and receive calls easily while driving. Just received a text message? No problem, the SMS-to-Speech* function reads the message out loud and you keep your eyes on the road, for full safety!
- Vehicle: your vehicle on your smartphone/tablet: R&Go is integrated ** into your vehicle via Bluetooth. Follow the information on the on-board computer from your smartphone/tablet and use the Renault Driving ECO2 functions to drive economically.
- Media: listen to the music you like amongst thousands of web radio stations, music on your phone, a USB flash drive or the vehicle radio.
R&Go must only be used in respect of highway regulations and conditions.
- Continued use of the GPS function can considerable reduce the battery life of your mobile device. Use the Renault cradle (supplied depending on the vehicle) to recharge it while driving.
- Access to social networks, search engines and internet radio requires a mobile internet connection.
- For more details about our personal data protection policy, please visit the Renault website.
* SMS and SMS-to-Speech are only available on Android
** R&Go/vehicle connection is only available on Renault vehicles equipped with an R&Go Connect radio
*** list limited on iOS
Find your ECO drive assessment at the end of the journey and view your ECO performance over your route.
An indicator light is switched-on on the dashboard? Find its meaning in R&Go.
A flat or underinflated tyre? R&Go warns you instantly. (Available according to equipment)
R&Go is continually improving to make your driving experience even more enjoyable
Ratings and Reviews
A few problems
I find this application is ok but some of the things on it I can’t use as said not supported and I have to keep pair the app with my car 😡
I thought it better than previous MediaNav
I had previously ‘inbuilt’ systems in my Renaults but went a bit more cost effective this time as I didn’t feel MediaNav was worth the additional money. The App and Wave is good and I use it daily in my commute to/from work. What I have noticed is that if you have a call the app freezes the ‘eco’ stats and fails to wake it back up when call is dropped. Another thing is that it locks the phone after a call is dropped making it unusable for the rest of the journey (unless you want to chance a bit of bother footering while driving and getting caught by the police) These are a couple of glitches that I think could be ironed out by the developers. I’m not majorly disappointed by the performance but feel it could be ‘worked-on’ to smarten it up!
For a start, when my phone’s connected via the app, I can’t see the radio display. Could have positioned the USB better. Sat nav cuts off/freezes when you most need it. Better to use the address in my calendar which links to a more reliable sat nav system which I can’t link to via the app. Display is good on phone, better than car. Most of the time I don’t connect to the app, just use the phone holder.
- 169 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © RENAULT SAS
- In-App Purchases
- R & GO (country maps, lifetraffic, web radios) £25.99
- LiveTraffic £8.99
- R & GO (Europe extension) £25.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.