RepCount is the simplest and fastest way to log your strength training. It is designed to give you a quick way to log your reps and sets, and let you can focus on lifting weights!
Create unlimited log entries, create as many workout programs and add as many exercises as you like, for free! For a small fee you can upgrade to Premium to unlock Drop Sets, Supersets, statistics of your progress including graphs of estimated one rep maxes, exercise volume, charts of personal records and more.
* A simple and fast way to log your workouts
* Easy to add your own exercises
* Log unlimited number of workouts
* Create unlimited number of workout programs
* Prefills todays workouts with the weights from the last workout, to save time and keep you motivated.
* Apple Health Integeration
* Rest Timer
First class customer support and active development. If you send us an email, expect us to answer it, fast! Our team is very active on Instagram and Facebook, so make sure to follow us for the latest news.
* Drop Sets
* PR Tracking
* Chart including volume, estimated 1-rep max, heaviest weight and more!
Over 250 000 have already downloaded RepCount. Get it now and take your weight training to the next level!
* Enhanced supersets! Now you can reorder exercises within a superset and remove individual exercises from a superset.
* Customer support has always been important for us. Got feedback? We want to hear it. Found a bug? We want to fix it. Need help? We want to make sure to be able to help you in the best way possible. This is why we are adding a brand new support system in this version.
* Smoother animations when adding sets.
* Fields could get unresponsive when swiping right to complete a set.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the best
I’ve been using repcount since May 2015 and haven’t looked at another app since. Easy and simple to use, I upgraded within the first few weeks of getting it.
I recently had an issue where for some odd reason the premium feature stopped working so I contacted the developer on Instagram and within minutes got a response. After some friendly communication the issue was sorted in less than 24 hours.
Great app and a great developer, I will continue to use this for as long as I’m going to the gym. Keep up the amazing work!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words! And glad we could get that issue resolved quickly.
Have a great day!
//Simon from RepCount
Tracking lifts made easy
As an avid lifter tracking lifts has been crucial. Especially for progressive overload. I’ve tried numerous apps on the market and they either crash or are limited with features. At times they can be far too complicated to navigate.
In comes RepCount. Simplicity at its best. Easy to track lifts, easy to see previous lifts from weeks prior. Easy to monitor progress and gauge 1RM.
If you’re serious about lifting and really need a workout log in the form of an app, this is what you need. Keep the hard work going guys.
Very well thought out and planned app
Overlay timer with sounds alert if no head phones attached, if music is playing dips the music for a second to let you know the time is up.
Shadows your previous attempts for given exercise, makes it easy to track and hassle free.
Easy duplication from previous workouts.
Has well planed workout templates if you cannot structure a plan for yourself
In app purchase for full client is good for statistical tracking and I would purchase just to support these creators but app is almost perfect without full client.
Think paid purchase to unlock advance features but the basic is very neat, smart, reliable and easy to use
- Siper Apps AB
- 44.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Siper Apps AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £10.99
- RepCount Premium £7.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.