Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so you can get more work done, whether you belong to a large enterprise or a small business. Tick off your to-do list and make progress on your projects by bringing the right people, conversations, tools and information you need together. Slack is available on any device, so you can find and access your team and your work whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
Use Slack to:
• Communicate with your team and organise your conversations by topic, project or anything else that matters to your work
• Message or call any person or group within your team
• Share and edit documents and collaborate with the right people, all in Slack
• Integrate the tools and services you already use into your workflow, including Google Drive, Salesforce, Dropbox, Asana, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Easily search a central knowledge base that automatically indexes and archives your team’s past conversations and files
• Customise your notifications so you stay focused on what matters
Scientifically proven (or at least rumoured) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We hope you’ll give Slack a try.
Having trouble? Please contact email@example.com
• Fixed: If you were in a workspace that required secondary authentication, then previews of notifications from that workspace were always hidden (even if you wanted to be able to see them). Now, the previews will show up like normal — as long as you’re currently authenticated. (You can also, as always, choose not to show previews of the messages).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love it - but where’s Dark Mode?
I’ve been using this app for several years now. I regularly communicate with colleagues, but one thing that’s been annoying me to hell. Is the blatant lack of dark mode... being on-call or being pinged late at night or very early in the morning is a killer, especially when you open the app, it’s just like “TIME TO BLIND YOU” at 3am.
I’d give this application five stars if it wasn’t lacking that, yes it’s somewhat minor but for an avid user in an organisation of thousands of employees it’s a killer per the aforementioned.
A real struggle to use
Slack used to be good. I won’t say great; it is a difficult job trying to give everyone the communication tools they want with a UX that is simple an quick. But the previous version of the Slack mobile app did a good job. The latest version doesn’t. I’m not averse to change, but having spent some time with the redesigned app the only thing on my mind is how frustrated I am trying to use it. Mostly because, after a few weeks, I have realised what I thought was my failure to grasp all this swiping back and forth you now have to do is actually a bug. The Jump to page or home page whatever it is, keeps disappearing. And I can’t get it back without restarting the app. Now I’ve realised restarting the app fixes it I feel less apprehensive about using it but it’s a serious defect that needs fixing. Other than that, the new interface still has me feeling lost and unsure as to what I’m looking at half the time. It doesn’t feel like an improvement. It was certainly waaaay too much change in one go.
I find the app constantly half a second too slow for my liking. This has the cumulative effect of making me slightly more frustrated over time as I'm using the app.
Slowness most noticeable with the delay in (or simply broken) notifications. When I see a red notification icon on the app logo, I find the fastest way to check the new update is to hard close the app and re-open, as this prompts the notifications to actually pick up the new message. It's also not a 100% success rate - sometimes I need to do this several times before the update is picked up. This has frustrated me when I've actually been reading the thread at the time, I know someone has added a comment, but it won't show up on my screen, even with a drag-refresh.
Slowness also noticeable when changing channels, navigating to threads and switching workspaces.
- Slack Technologies, Inc.
- 201.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Slack Technologies
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.