Explore the Final Frontier in the ultimate Star Trek™ strategy RPG, STAR TREK TIMELINES. Join Starfleet and save the Alpha Quadrant from temporal anomalies which bring together heroes and villains from all of Star Trek history. STAR TREK TIMELINES is the first mobile game to include ships and characters from the new series Star Trek: Discovery!
“Absolutely Amazing! Finally a good Star Trek game on iOS!” – 5/5 Stars
“One of the best Mobile games I have played!!” – 5/5 Stars
“Great game, especially for fans of Star Trek” – 5/5 Stars
“For Trek Lovers of All Timelines” – 5/5 Stars
● ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW from hundreds of characters from Star Trek, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise, each with their own unique skills and abilities
● COMMAND ICONIC STARSHIPS, including the USS Enterprise, Voyager, Defiant, a Klingon Bird of Prey, the Borg Cube, and many more
● ENGAGE YOUR ENEMIES in stunning 3D ship battles with exciting PvE play or in PvP Battle Arena where you’ll test your crew’s mettle against the best captains in the galaxy.
● EXPLORE THE GALAXY, gaining influence among a dozen factions, including the Federation, the Maquis, the Dominion, the Terran Empire (TOS: “Mirror, Mirror”), and the infamous Section 31
● CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS and win rare rewards with special event missions.
● STUNNING GRAPHICS bring the 24th century to life in the most immersive and thrilling Star Trek experience available
STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2017 Disruptor Beam, Inc. STAR TREK ™ & © 2017 CBS Studios Inc. © 2017 Paramount Pictures Corp. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Fixes a login issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Still playing 3 years later...
So I started as a Beta tester for the iOS platform. The game has developed over time adding features I like and some not so much, can’t can’t please everyone all the time.
It’s important to be part of a good fleet...being part of a community helps with bonus and gives hints and tips for gameplay and strategy.
It is possible to play without paying real money. Many players do take advantage of a monthly card, where you get 100 dilithium each day for 2.99. However there are also BIG spenders here who do dominate the leaderboard.
Pretty, greedy, boring
Timelines is a good-looking game with really nice ship models that you can look at from all angles, nice character imagery and generous sprinkles of Star Trek flavour. Interactions with the community (just in-game chat) tend to be pretty positive and there’s really a lot to nerd out at. Unfortunately, one of those aspects, the crew, is capped (raising the cap requires more and more premium currency). The game provides a kind of workaround for that: if you max out a character you can put them in (recoverable) storage. As a result, the core gameplay ends up being dominated by maxing characters out, which mainly involves rushing (ie not playing) missions until your energy runs out, in the hopes of a favourable random drop; even where you have to manually play through a mission there’s every reason to tap straight through it. A perfectly fine game to pick up and play, just keep an eye out for when the drudgery exceeds the fun.
Fun but overly expensive to progress for a casual player
I have been playing for a few months now and enjoying it, fairly decent mix of things to do and with a clan you can make some progress.
The #1 thing that annoys me is how expensive it is to do specific tasks or extend a voyage, £5 will buy a monthly pass of 100 a day, 700 (£10 instant buy) gets you an additional shuttle and then the next is 2500 (£30) these are large amounts of pay to win for the casual player and as another review stated, new release negate some characters skills.
Progression is fairly balanced, but it can be very slow to level characters at higher levels. For a casual player not wishing to spend real money, I can see people getting bored quickly with the limitations
- Disruptor Beam, Inc.
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- STAR TREK TIMELINES © 2019 Disruptor Beam, Inc. STAR TREK ™ & © 2019 CBS Studios Inc. STAR TREK and related marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stick of Dilithium £4.99
- Chunk of Dilithium £9.99
- Pile of Dilithium £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.