We're a global peer support community ready to listen. You're not alone. Let's talk!
Are you battling with your mental health, anxiety and depression? If you're finding life really hard TalkLife can help. Start talking and feeling better right now. A community of likeminded supportive people across the globe who understand what it's like to battle the ups and downs.
We know that life isn't always smooth sailing, so we built an app for the moments when you just need a friend and some advice. If you're battling with your mental health, perhaps even struggling with self harm, it can feel lonely, it can suck, and let’s admit it - that’s tough to say out loud. We’re here for everyone and anyone who just needs someone to talk to.
We have a large community receiving support across anxiety, depression, eating disorders and those battling self harm. So get on TalkLife and talk to other people going through the exact same struggles you are.
We know that sometimes it’s sort of hard to talk about certain things with family or even friends. This is a safe place where you can talk about anything: mental health, depression, self harm, eating disorders, a bad breakup or a relationship, school or work...it doesn’t matter. If you want to talk about it, someone else does too. No judgments. No bullying. Just people who get you.
Literally thousands of people are always on TalkLife-- at any time -- just waiting to listen. We think that’s pretty cool. Sometimes, life is just too darn hard to go through alone. We’d all feel a little better if we just felt safe and heard. So come join us and download TalkLife for free today and make right now and everything after it a little bit better. Let’s talk and figure this life thing out together.
• Share life’s ups and downs
• Talk about life’s struggles in a safe and supportive environment. No bullies or BS here. And we’re silly serious about that.
• Help new friends out by sharing tips and advice from your own experiences. It’s amazing how helpful you can be to someone out there, whether you ever knew it or not.
• Open up or post anonymously – it’s totally up to you. However you want to talk, we let you do it just that way.
• Get involved with a community of thousands of people just like you
• Personally chat with or send gifts to other TalkLife users you find common ground with.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing under device settings. You can find our terms and conditions here https://talklife.co/terms
+Post view highlights.
Ratings and Reviews
Lags while texting but is amazing
I have already made some amazing friends on here who have been so helpful. It’s such a lovely app and I feel so much better for helping people on it.
I’m saying this there are the occasional people that are looking for love and who are scammers but I rarely come across those just be careful!
I also find the texting to be very laggy at times which can be frustrating when you don’t want to message them on anything else.
Please fix this, maybe allow us to send videos and voice notes over texting please
Other than that AMAZING!!
The worst app in history
This app actually scares more people away than helps them. It’s full of teens who scream politics and anybody who disagrees with them will get blocked everyone on the app feels like they own it and decide who should be on and off the app in the proses the ones making these decisions are people who think they’re above others with mental illnesses because they hurt themselves and have the name “lost” it’s not an app of helping its more of an app to fit in it’s sad that’s the opposite of what someone with a mental illness needs. 18-20 section is full of girls who think they’re vampires and “lost” because they watch vampire diaries and they 35 section is full of alcoholics who are actually the only people who get helped on this app however the rest are self righteous 35 year olds who bully whoever doesn’t fit in again talk life is not a app for mentally ill people it’s an app to flex how sad you are and if you’re happy you’re attacked.
I find this app to be quite helpful for those who wish to meet others who are dealing with the same issues as others may be. I personally joined to help people and that’s what this app also lets you do. You get the odd person who misuse the site which they shouldn’t do but when you report them or block them etc it gets sorted as soon as and you don’t have to put up with anyone whom is giving you any hassle.
All round this is a brilliant app and one of a kind I definitely wouldn’t be able to find a better app or this kind elsewhere.
D.M-buddy from talklife
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TalkLife Limited
- 140.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Talklife 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Boost Post £3.49
- Talklife Hero Subscription £2.49
- TalkLife Hero Gifted £2.49
- remove_ads £4.99
- Heart Card £0.89
- Ropp Wolf Christmas Card £0.89
- TalkLife Hero Gift One £2.49
- The Christmas Collection £4.99
- Faustino Santa Christmas Card £0.89
- Burns Birthday Card £0.89