What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
When I first downloaded this app, I was excited because it looked helpful but I was also worried that I’d only be able to get a free trial as I couldn’t afford a subscription. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that everything is free! There are options to donate to get a different layout but that’s completely optional and you still have access to everything else. So far I’ve only had this app for a day but I love the look of it, and I’m excited to start working on my mental health. I would recommend this to anyone. Even if you’re not struggling with your mental health, I think it’s good for anyone who’s having a bad day.
Best app i’ve accessed
its simple, full of information thats so helpful and its FREE without loads of pressure to spend any money that leaves you feeling very guilty. the sections are set out very clearly so you know exactly where to find anything you need and the ability to track positive habits, negative habits and just days in general encourages me to keep the positive habits up and confront and stop my negative habits. the “help right now” section has been essential to me many times and has helped me to calm down in times i would normally freak out. thank you so much to this app and its creator !!!!
This is a well made, pretty app with lots of good advice and many great features, including a diary and notes section with a way to track both positive and negative habits and set yourself goals, a forum to ask for help or reassurance, and a way to password protect both the forum and personal sections! It’s a lovely app and although it could maybe do with more updating to add to the “help now” part, it’s very helpful and the best app I’ve seen for mental health
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation £0.99
- Large Donation £3.99
- Medium Donation £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.