What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• Forums! Talk with people that may be feeling just like you from all around the planet, without worrying about the like/dislike system
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a pass-code, including either a number only pass-code or a more complex one
• Sync your data between your devices (not just Android) and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Want to get in contact? Send me a message via my Facebook page here goo.gl/BKFmWF or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app however....
I really love this app, it has been super helpful to me recently. However if i try to post on the “forum” or reply to someone else’s post i get a message pop up saying that I am not signed in correctly and when I click “OK” it goes onto a loading page with no back button so I have to exit the app and then go back on it again. I haven’t been able to sort this out no matter what changes I make to my account.
Helpful and simple
Amazing app! I’ve been searching for a long time for a self care app or an app that would help me manage my depression. But sadly almost every app requires some payment and that is just horrible to pay so much money just so I can cope with my illnessess. This is free!
This is my first day with the app. So far it is helpful. It has everything I need - diary, helping techniques, day and mood ratings, helping breaking bad habbits and getting better at the good ones. And there is so much more!
I am writing this review as a person who is getting regular help from a psychologist but that is not enough. This feels like I have my therapist in my pocket and I am finally able to help myself without relying on others all the time. It feels empowering.
There are some features of this app I don’t use or need but are probably helpful to others. There is helpful information as well as on the spot strategies. I often use the grounding exercise when having a panic attack it helps calm me down and take my mind elsewhere or out of the situation as it asks questions that make me think ever so slightly. I also use the diary entry section of the app to quickly and easily write down my feeling when i’m feeling overwhelmed or stressed. It is a super helpful app and I will continue to use it to get over or suppress my anxiety and will continue to stand by this review.
from a 14 year old (incase that’s helpful for anyone) - JMK
The developer, Jackson Tempra, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jackson Tempra
- 9.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation £0.89
- Large Donation £3.49
- Medium Donation £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.