What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
• 12 common negative thinking patterns and simple methods to overcome them
• 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative feelings
• A comprehensive diary to keep your thoughts and feelings together in, including the ability to rate feelings on a scale out of 10
• A positive and negative habit tracker. Set goals to practice those good habits while ending the bad ones!
• A catastrophe scale. Put your problems into a better perspective when things are too much
• A grounding game containing over 100 fun questions to help keep you grounded and in the present when stress is taking over
• 3 simple breathing techniques for keeping calm and relaxed
• More than 70 positive quotes, with the ability to add your own and share them with the world!
• Protect your personal data with a passcode
• Sync your data between your devices and back up your data so you never lose it
• Themes, including over 20 different colors to choose from in customizing the app
Fixed an issue creating/editing affirmations
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing and does exactly what it says on the tin. If you’re struggling with your mental health then I highly recommend downloading this app.
The only problem that I do have is that when you change your location in the app’s settings it stays as Australia for some reason. This is quite annoying as i cannot view any UK-based websites in the “helpful sites” section. If you could fix this bug then that’d be great.
Helpful and simple
Amazing app! I’ve been searching for a long time for a self care app or an app that would help me manage my depression. But sadly almost every app requires some payment and that is just horrible to pay so much money just so I can cope with my illnessess. This is free!
This is my first day with the app. So far it is helpful. It has everything I need - diary, helping techniques, day and mood ratings, helping breaking bad habbits and getting better at the good ones. And there is so much more!
I am writing this review as a person who is getting regular help from a psychologist but that is not enough. This feels like I have my therapist in my pocket and I am finally able to help myself without relying on others all the time. It feels empowering.
Best thing in my life & it's free 👏🏽🙏🏽💕
This is the BEST app ever if you're struggling with mental health. It's free & DOESN'T need internet connection to work!! I hope the developer sees this because I want them to know just how grateful I am 🙏🏽 The app has helped me sooo much! I used to use a diary / journal since childhood but over the last few years I stopped due to a busier life & stress. I do encourage physical writing, but this is the next best thing as it's convenient, easy to use, & super beneficial! So many features all for free! The developer deserves an award! Most health apps need the internet or your money. Not this one! I love this app & just can't see myself using anything else, I'll stay loyal 🥰 Thank you sooo much developer!!! 💕
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jackson Tempra
- 41.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Jackson Tempra
- In-App Purchases
- Small Donation £0.99
- Large Donation £3.99
- Medium Donation £1.99