The free Mirror App gives you all the latest breaking and top trending news from the UK and around the world, delivering big exclusive stories from award-winning journalists.
Follow the latest news from your favourite football, rugby and cricket teams. Get the latest celebrity gossip. Stay informed with TV interviews and exclusive money saving tips, all from The Mirror App.
With The Mirror App, get access to:
• Breaking UK and global news stories
• News and reports on your favourite sports teams
• The latest trends and discoveries in technology and science
• Local stories and broadcasts
• Celebrity gossip on all your favourite stars
• TV and film reviews, interviews and videos
• Daily money saving tips
• Political and government news
• Daily horoscopes
• Weird News and bizarre stories
• Customised news feeds right on the home screen
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
Discover breaking news on the politics, sports, and money saving tips that matter to you. Stay connected with The Mirror newspaper app.
For more information, visit us online at http://www.mirror.co.uk
For additional support, contact us at http://www.mirror.co.uk/contact-us/
We have added a new feature in this shiny new release:
"Manage Your Storage". This will allow you to free up valuable room on your device, as well provide you a way to remove saved content much faster. You can find this feature in the My Account section.
As always, we included some fixes and behind the scenes work preparing the app for future updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There has been big improvement in the app over the updates and it is now pretty good to use and up to date with the news and other stories.
One thing I do hate at present is the highlighted links within a story. I’m using an iPhone and whilst scrolling through the story, my finger would inadvertently touch one of the link and it would open a different page. I have to keep going back to my original story. The links appear to be very sensitive with the slightest of touch.
Still being censored!
I would like to know how many people write essays in a comment but countless times I press to add my comment of 2 or 3 lines & it only shows the first 4 or 5 words! I try to post a comment & it will pop up with “the limit has been reached....” but when I look at the app later on 100 or so more people have commented since on the article. I try to up or down vote comments & I get “ooops you can’t do that”. What is going on? I never write anything that would be worthy of censorship but I would like my voice to be heard when I feel passionately about something. I read comments from others that are extremely bigoted, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, rude & attacking to other commenters & these are not censored so why can’t I post my views or give my support or not to other comments? Feedback would be appreciated please?
Until recently everything was working well but recently it doesn’t update very often and only way I find to get the latest news is to delete app an£ reinstall, is a daily occurrence Another blip Is some news items won’t open, this then involves switching off and on again.
- Trinity Mirror Digital Media Ltd
- 44.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Trinity Mirror 2017
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.