Learn the skills needed to land a top job in the Salesforce ecosystem for free with Trailhead GO. Whether you are new to tech or looking to expand your skill set, Trailhead GO has content for you across an array of topics including Salesforce, business, tech, and soft skills.
Through bite-sized modules, Trailhead GO makes it easy to learn today's most in-demand skills like AI, mobile app development, data modeling, and more - all from the palm of your hand.
As you learn, your knowledge will be put to the test with quizzes. Along the way, you'll earn resume-worthy credentials that companies are hiring for that you can show off on your profile.
Trailhead GO makes learning fun and celebrates your accomplishments. As you learn new skills, you'll be rewarded with points and badges. The more you learn, the higher you will climb up the Trailblazer Ranks.
Hold on to your backpacks! There’s tons of exciting stuff packed into our latest update.
* Trailhead Live: Watch live and on-demand videos from experts on today’s most in-demand skills. Tune in and skill up!
* Tag Your Favorites: Tag trails and modules as your favorites and they’ll show up as a list in the Today tab. Searching is so last version.
* Track Your Progress: New progress bars show how close you are to completing a trailmix. Plus, search results will show which modules you’ve already made progress on. Yay for progress!
* Share via LinkedIn and AirDrop: Earn a badge or want to share content? Shout it out on LinkedIn without leaving the trail! Plus, you can instantly share any module or trail with others using AirDrop.
* iOS 13 Dark Mode: Your Salesforce future might be bright, but you screen doesn’t have to be. That’s because we added Dark Mode integration for iOS 13.
* Bug Fixes: Pesky bugs! We’ve squashed them to ensure this version of Trailhead GO is the best yet.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not bad for learning Salesforce...
I have to say this first iteration of the trailhead app is not too bad at all, the only thing I would say it’s navigation needs a bit of TLC and also ability to favourite modules you find that you want to work on later. Also I would have kinda expected it to work offline... which it doesn’t seem too, it does cache some bits so it’s a good start...
Loving the app...but...
There are a couple of crucial items missing...
I need to be able to easily see my favourites. I need to be able to see which badges (or lessons in badges) can be completed on my mobile device at a glance. I need to be able to ‘queue’ up my badges in the order I want to work on them.
This aside...loving the app! Thank you Salesforce GO product team!
Absolutely loving TrailHead on my mobile
When this was launched at Dreamforce I was delighted because I knew I would be the ideal user.
Firstly I love Trailhead, Learning our ever increasing portfolio and because I travel so much, it is the perfect way for me to learn on the go.
It’s super easy and I now use it all the time. In fact it’s so good that I’m now showing all my partners and would like to to be the Trailhead evangelist across the EMEA A&C org as partners can really drive adoption and ongoing usage.
I’m currently sat on a mountain in Italy waiting for the first ski lift of the day and I’ve just completed new badges! This is the future and I’m fully engaged. Bring on 2020!
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 salesforce.com, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.