Get the official YouTube app on iPhones and iPads. See what the world is watching -- from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has their own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their members community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Note: If you subscribe via Apple, payment will be charged to App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Monthly price: $15.99 USD (US, TC) / $19.99 AUD / $20.99 NZD / $155MXN / £15.99GBP / €15.99 EUR (IE, DE, AT, FR, FI, IT, ES, BE, NL, LU) / $15.99 CAD / 149 kr SEK / 149 kr NOK / 249 ₽ RUB / 149 kr. DKK / R$27.90 BRL / CHF19.90 CHF / ¥1,550 JPY / USD$4.99 (UA, AR) / COP$22,900 / CLP$5,500 / S/.26.90 PEN / €10.99 EUR (PT, CY, GR, MT, EE, LT, LV) / ₹169.00 INR / R94.99 ZAR / USD$9.49 (CR, EC, DO, UY, GT, BO, HN, SV, PY, NI, PA, VE, BY, BM, KY) / 32.99 zł PLN / RON34.99 / 239.00 Kč CZK / Ft2,390.00 HUF / lev14.99 BGN / USD$10.99 (MK) / €9.49 EUR (SK, SI) / ₺21.99 TRY / USD$18.59 (IS) / kn99.99 HRK / ₪31.90 ILS / dh32.99 AED / Rial32.99 SAR / Rial32.99 QAR / USD$7.99 (BH, KW, OM, LB, PG) / Rp79,000 IDR / NT$230.00 TWD / ฿209.00 THB / ₱209.00 PHP / $88.00 HKD / RM23.90 MYR / $15.98 SGD / ₦1,500.00 NGN / £79.99 EGP
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice.
Bug fixes, performance improvements and more cat videos.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app with small glitches
Its a great app! I honestly have an obsession with these kid vloggers 😂 And i just love this app! I think what they could add is sometimes when you get the app it gives you like genres for things you like and what you press would end up on your home the most. They could replace that with a search button on the top where you could search a channel that you really like and it would appear on your home screen the most like you did with the genres but even if you didn’t add that this is still a really good app that is perfect for just chilling out and watching your favourite youtubers. I recommend this app to all ages who are looking for something addictive. The only reason i gave it 4 stars is because sometimes it glitches and i cant get the screen full screen but its still an amazing app. Thanks to the creators!
Remove the annotations at the end of videos!
I find little problems with this app. Videos play flawlessly and previous issues I had with the audio have been fixed. For a while, it was a fantastic and simple app to use. Then came the end-of-the-video-annotations. This includes a button to take the user to the uploader’s channel; typically two recommended videos-based on the one they’re currently watching-and a button which takes the user to google play to download related videos. On paper, this is practical. In practise, it couldn’t have been executed more poorly; it takes up the vast majority of the screen and the final 15 or so seconds of the video are unwatchable. It is incredibly frustrating and countless users (including myself) are well aware of, and annoyed regularly because of, this issue, yet I see no attempts to have this feature removed or updated. I quite literally cannot think of anything that could be more annoying and intrusive on such an app. It is not necessary, useful or anything positive; it is simply frustrating. The person who implemented this needs to recognise that the sole purpose of a video is to be watched. After all, you wouldn’t start playing advertisements for other radio channels over the top of a radio channel that is currently playing; it would disrupt the audio, just like this feature disrupts the video. Have this fixed immediately!
the algorithm ruins it
I gave in & subscribed to the premium version. Unless you are on YT constantly I wouldn’t recommend it - the extortionate cost is just so you aren’t bombarded with ads every 5 seconds (though you still get to listen to the sponsored by message [at least the content creators try to make their sponsors sound interesting & don’t ruin the enjoyment of the video by sticking a completely irrelevant ad longer than the actual video into the middle of the key sentence])
I’m constantly being recommended the same videos over & over whether I’ve seen them or not and the don’t recommend channel option is clearly only temporary as I still see the recommendations for these channels I have no interest in a few days later 😑I don’t want to dislike the content either since there’s nothing wrong with it - I’m just not interested in the topic (telling the algorithm why you aren’t interested also seems to be a waste of time as it still comes back)
Really missing the days when the recommendations were based on the history & not just the watch history itself.
Giving it 2 stars as at least it finally seems to have stopped recommending bot generated videos. Guess I finally hit the dislike button enough on those🙄 Honestly if I could get the content somewhere else I’d switch immediately
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Browsing History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 267.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Google Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red £9.99
- YouTube Red £7.99
- YouTube Red £8.49
- YouTube Red £5.99
- YouTube Red £6.99
- YouTube Red £4.99
- YouTube Red £5.99
- Membership £13.99
- Membership £10.99
- YouTube Premium £9.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.