Welcome to our new i-bank Mobile Banking with enhanced user interface and upgraded functionality.
Log-in using your usual i-bank Internet Banking UserID and Password and discover what our new i-bank Internet Banking offers you:
• Your total product holdings displayed on your homepage
• Information about the balance and activity of your deposit accounts and NBG credit and debit cards
• Information about the balance and activity of your Virtual MasterCard, as well as the option for loading and unloading of the card
• Payment of your credit cards whether issued by NBG or other banks, as well as telecom, utility, and other bills such as: Vodafone, Cosmote, Wind, OTE Hellenic Telecoms, DEH Public Power Corp, Assessed Tax Debts, IKA and OAEE social insurance funds, EYDAP Water Co., Thessaloniki Water Co., EPA Attikis, EPA Thessalonikis, and more
• Payment of bills by scanning the barcode (where supported)
• Money transfers to domestic and non-domestic banks (using IBAN)
• Information about your loans, share portfolio, and trading of shares on the Athens and Cyprus Stock Exchanges
• New, user friendly search option and listing of your payments
• Option to use payment templates for your most frequently used transactions (using the templates you have set up for your i-bank Internet Banking)
• The option to login with a PIN or Touch ID instead of your Password (Fast Login service)
Your security is our priority. We use various advanced security measures and the latest technologies in order to provide you with a high level of security and privacy during your i-bank Mobile Banking transactions and data transmission.
If you would like to use i-bank Mobile Banking, but you are not registered to i-bank Internet Banking services, please visit your nearest NBG Branch or i-bank store and subscribe to i-bank services. For further information visit our website at https://www.nbg.gr/ or call our i-bank representatives at 181818.
The NBG application is available free of charge, though data rates from your wireless provider and i-bank Internet Banking fees still apply.
Enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Way to go
Probably the best banking app in Greece. It fully supports iOS, works fine so far. A problem I've noticed the other days is that it doesn't allow using some saved transactions (it says that it is not supported by the app). Please give it a look and advise.
Great application! You can fast login!You can also pay for your bills by Scanning QR codes!
Very good interface! At last a very good application for managing our accounts from the mobile!!!
Quite good app
Maybe the best Greek banking app.
After each update, I would like to know what exactly was changed or added. For example you write “- foreign currency accounts” which means what? Added support for this type of accounts?, bug fixing related to these accounts?, or what?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.