The new upgraded NBG Mobile Banking enables you to carry out all your transactions easily, instantly and securely while providing you with a personal financial coach to help you keep your spending under control.
You can sign up to NBG even if you are not a customer, receive instant notifications, get a card, categorize your spending, create budgets to stay on top of your expenses, freeze/unfreeze your card, set your own spending limits, and much more.
Sign up for NBG mobile banking
If you’re not already an NBG customer, NBG Mobile Banking enables you to sign up straight to NBG, get a debit card, and receive credentials for Mobile & Internet Banking access.
• If you’re already an NBG customer, receive in just 2’ your mobile & internet banking credentials. To do so, all you need is to have your NBG debit card handy.
• Check your balance and transaction history at a glance
• Get push notifications the moment you receive your payroll and after every card payment
Manage your spending
• Check your monthly income and expenses on the home screen
• Sort your transactions automatically into categories and set monthly budgets
Make bill payments & transfers
• Pay your bills, taxes, credit cards and top up your prepaid cards.
• Transfer money anywhere in Greece or abroad.
Obtain cards and accounts online
• You can instantly get a new debit or prepaid card, an i-bank payband, open a time deposit and more.
Manage your debit cards
• You can freeze/unfreeze your card or specific types of transactions (such as contactless transactions, transactions abroad, online purchases or ATM withdrawals).
• Report the loss or theft of your card, and get a new one.
• Set your own spending limits, and more.
• Find your nearest ATM/NBG Branch.
• Set up fast login using PIN, Touch ID or Face ID.
We welcome the new year with a brand new version!
• You can now approve via the app your online purchases above €30 at any e-shop, paid with your NBG cards
• Accessibility improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quite good app
Maybe the best Greek banking app.
After each update, I would like to know what exactly was changed or added. For example you write “- foreign currency accounts” which means what? Added support for this type of accounts?, bug fixing related to these accounts?, or what?
How did you manage to keep updating a previously decent app into what is now the worst bank app in Greece? It you change your IT company? Before the 2019 updates the app was working normally but after the first interface change things have been going downhill. Every update assures us that we need to add our phone number only once but it seems no one thought of actually saving it. The forms you need to fill keep getting blocked by the numeral table as well as the option to continue. Someone thought it would be fun to have random pop up ads of the apps other options without considering that one might be in a hurry. There is also this ridiculous information of having a slow internet connection as if to divert us from thinking that the app itself is slow. I could continue but there is no point. These are mistakes even a 15 year old would see if only they used the app once. The company or department that made this are completely useless and should be fired. Just hire the ITs from any other bank to fix your app. I am sorry I can't put 0 stars.
Keep up the good work...needs fixing
Good app, with versatile functionality that can substitute logging in to the web page. After the last update, on fully updated iPhone XR, it doesn’t recognize the “spaces” in the log in page to “open” the accessibility via formerly saved passwords. I have a screen picture available for you to clarify if needed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- National Bank of Greece S.A.
- 366.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 National Bank of Greece S.A.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.