Storellet is a place for all diners, to manage your digital memberships at a glance.
With Storellet, you may:
● join any of the memberships available for FREE & get 200+ digital welcome gift(s) with just a few clicks;
● review the status of your memberships anytime with your phone;
● collect your digital reward points from each merchant upon purchases; &
● redeem reward coupons instantly with your points at your convenience.
To get your reward points upon purchases? Easy!
◆ Become a member of the selected merchant simply by clicking the “JOIN” button, & “Agree” with the merchants’ Terms & Conditions;
◆ Find out & follow the “points-earning” procedures, which might differ from merchants & stated at EACH merchants’ description session;
Here are the most common practices adopted, you may:
- ask for a “Storellet receipt” when checkout & scan the QR code printed, with our in-app scanner; (or)
- scan the QR code printed on the merchant receipts with our in-app scanner; (or)
- present your “Membership QR code” / “Mobile phone no.” to the cashier when ordering.
Simple as that!
To redeem rewards with your points? No problem!
◆ Select the merchant & get into the merchant page;
◆ Click the “Redeemable” session & browse the rewards you want;
◆ Select the coupon & click the “Redeem” button;
Hurray! Your redeemed coupon shall now be available at your “My Wallet” session!
To USE the redeemed coupon? Sure!
Just present your digital coupon to a merchant staff/cashier, and they shall be happy to assist you!
Thanks for dining with Storellet! We love hearing your ideas & feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Facebook or Instagram at @storellet. Cheers!
We’re always making changes and improvements to
Storellet. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep
your Updates turned on.
What’s new in this version:
- Stability enhancements
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Email us at email@example.com or DM us on Facebook or
Instagram at @storellet at any time, thanks!
Great app actually but not many shops are included
Not for non-Chinese users
There was only a Chinese warning printed on the receipt to tell the customer that you only get 3 hours time limit to record the points. First, 3 hours isn’t very long, second, why is it only in Chinese if the app is available in English and it’s not designed for Chinese users only. The time limit should be at least 24 hours.
A brilliant idea to save al loyalty cards in one app as I always forget to bring them ...