Parcel Wizard™ from DPD makes it easy for you to schedule your online shopping deliveries.
With Parcel Wizard:
- You choose or change your delivery date to suit you
- You choose where we deliver your parcel to: home, work, a relative, a neighbour or 1 of almost over 600 DPD Pickup parcel shop locations
- Use the UK Virtual Address feature to avail of lower cost delivery from etailers in the UK
- Keep track of the status of your deliveries via the app, text or email notifications
- Use the UK Virtual Address to avail of lower cost delivery from etailers in the UK
With Parcel Wizard you’re in control - so you’ll never miss a delivery again
Parcel Wizard from DPD – your delivery experts
- Tracking! Search for your package using your DPD tracking number as a guest or with Parcel Wizard
- Missed a delivery. Use our handy new feature to manage your delivery using the red missed delivery card
- Never miss a package. Our new Geolocation features can remind you about your deliveries as you go about your day.
- Geolocation features will let you know when and where we have completed your delivery and even if you are passing a Pickup location with one of your deliveries.
- Shop promotions. Avail of exclusive Pickup shop promotions as a Parcel Wizard user. Sign up today.
- Promotions, Offers and News from the Parcel Wizard, in your control, opt in to hear the latest !
- Tablet support for the DPD Ireland APP
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You can’t put manually tracking number in to the app to track progress of your package coming. No idea why? It’s an app for business owners mostly to pay on line. Everybody else will be better off with tracking app and that’s entirely beside the point that DPD is most unreliable courier company I know. Their drivers simply go were it’s handy for them and always blame customer or wrong address or something similar. Their dispatchers just don’t have any control over them.
Awful APP for an awful service.
DPD are generally okay, but this app brings with it their ‘Virtual Address’ function, which allows you to have items sent to a UK address, which they then claim they will deliver to you. Great idea in general, the issue arises when items repeatedly go missing from the UK virtual address and any attempts to contact them to sort the issue out fall on deaf ears.
Other issues with the app are; It diverts you to a separate webpage to top up your account. Delivery information is inaccurate. It doesn’t work full screen. You cannot contact DPD from within the app,(this turns out not to be a huge issue as contacting them is a fruitless exercise at the best of times and your time would best be served send emails directly to your own trash, or calling the speaking clock, as both will yield similar results to DPD’s customer service)
DPD worst delivery conpany
DPD worst ever company To deal with, Packages never arrives in time, always looking To blame the customers after showing them proofs they make up excuses why it didn’t arrive in time, I’m sick of they’re lies, app it’s not working as it should not able to check delivery status without an account, if you have an account keeps logging you out. After so many experiences I will ask my suppliers and whenever I make a purchase to not send me anything with dpd even if I have to pay extra don’t want to deal with them anymore worst of the worst by far.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.