Connect with friends, family and people who share the same interests as you. Communicate privately, watch your favourite content, buy and sell items or just spend time with your community. On Facebook, keeping up with the people who matter most is easy. Discover, enjoy and do more together.
Stay up to date with your loved ones:
• Share what's on your mind, announce major life events through posts and celebrate the everyday moments with stories.
• Express yourself through your profile and posts, watch, react, interact and stay in touch with your friends throughout the day.
Connect with people who share your interests with groups:
• With tens of millions of groups, you'll find something for all your interests and discover more groups relevant to you.
• Use the Groups tab as a hub to quickly access all your groups content. Find relevant groups based on your interests with the new discovery tool and recommendations.
Become more involved with your community:
• Discover events happening near you, businesses to support, local groups and activities to be part of.
• Have a look at local recommendations from your friends, then coordinate with them and make plans to get together.
• Raise funds for a cause that's important to you, mentor someone who wants help achieving their goals and, in the event of a local crisis, connect with other people to find or give supplies, food or shelter.
Enjoy entertainment together with Watch:
• Discover all kinds of content from original shows to creators to trending videos in topics such as beauty, sports and entertainment.
• Join conversations, share with others, interact with viewers and creators and watch together like never before.
Buy and sell with Marketplace:
• Whether it's an everyday or one-of-a-kind item, you can discover everything from household items to your next car or apartment on Marketplace.
• List your own item for sale and conveniently communicate with buyers and sellers through Messenger
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Facebook features. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thanks for using Facebook!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for business but poor coding (bugs)
Great tool for businesses and keeping in touch with friends and communities. A great source of information. However, many of the algorithms seem to be unecessarily complicated leading to a large app size and poor performance even at a basic level. For example started a new page for my business recently and 3 key things do not function whatsoever.
Invite friends does not show any friends
Description being “false” despite being fully accurate
Cannot add the about tab to the tabs visible on my page.
Since i have created and moderated many pages i know similar issues are pretty much standard and very frustrating. Sometimes can be overcome by using a different browser but considering their simplicity its hard to understand how they do not function without showing up as an error at the very least.
Let’s talk about ads....SCAMMERS
I honestly praise Facebook for everything , I think we all know what it’s like , good social media app to interact with friends but ads are honestly so unreliable on Facebook!!!
It’s unbelievable, it started off okay , most ads were normal ads , with real prices from REAL COMPANIES but it soon went downhill.... all they now do is post fake ads that lead to fake websites which will just scam you from money. I have been scammed like this plenty of times , I recently bought something for €50 then all my “ recently bought history “ was erased and over €200 was taken from my account.... it’s so embarrassing on how many occasions I’ve had to call into my bank and tell them that I’ve been scammed again and that I need to somehow get my money back.... AGAIN! It has happened on numerous occasions and I’m glad and very thankful to say that each time I’ve received my money back but not everyone is that lucky.... some people don’t even realise that their money is being stolen ..
I am very disappointed in Facebook when it comes to ads , I understand that they need sponsorships to make money but this is disgusting how they allowed any website onto such a big platform and allow people to be scammed left and right !!
I really hope they fix this because I’m loosing my faith in Facebook .
Invasive, and is ruining my study
Facebook operates perfectly- too perfect, in fact. The whole point of Facebook is to invade every little thing in your life, and it, along with other social media, is succeeding. I am constantly fed notifications, most of which are irrelevant. This is purely to get you on to Facebook and see their ads. I have tried to have a few different profiles to be blocked, and every time I was met with the response that Facebook has reviewed the profile/page, and has found that the page does not go against the Community Guidelines. I have tried to block accounts blatantly trying to promote prostitutes, and pages abusing whole organisations with stupidity and ignorance. The whole website disgusts me, yet unfortunately I must stay on it as it is normal and many clubs which I am part of use it. I am a student in an exam year, and I have constantly been getting notifications from Facebook and other social media. It has ruined my study, and my grades are slowly getting worse. I am deleting notifications, and only turning on Facebook and other social media when I really need to. It is a time-waster, and is morally wrong. I would give zero stars if it were possible.
- Facebook, Inc.
- 411.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Facebook, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Supporter €4.99
- Supporter €4.99
- Supporter €4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.