Ready to use Photoshop on the iPad? If you have a qualifying membership, just log in with your Adobe ID. If you don’t, try it with a 30-day free trial. Photoshop on the iPad opens the same files as Photoshop on your desktop (macOS or Windows) using cloud technology, so you can stay in sync across all your devices.
Use Photoshop with Adobe Fresco
Take your artwork to the next level using Photoshop together with Adobe Fresco, our newest drawing and painting app with vector, raster and live brushes. It’s included with a Photoshop or Creative Cloud All Apps membership at no additional cost. Your Photoshop and Fresco documents automatically sync and save to the cloud.
Photoshop on the iPad delivers core tools designed for Apple Pencil and touch. Get inspired and learn tips and tricks in our new inspiration gallery. Share and showcase your projects with the creative community using livestreaming. We’re releasing new product features every month, so check out the “What’s new” page in the app to see what’s coming next, suggest features and help us build the Photoshop experience you want.
Retouching and compositing:
Enhance images and adjust colour tones with Curves. Remove unwanted elements with the spot healing and Clone Stamp tools. Bring in your photos from Lightroom, edit them with the power of Photoshop and send them back to your Lightroom catalogue. Use the Object Selection and Select Subject tools to make fast and precise selections when you’re combining images, and fine-tune them with the Refine Edge Brush.
Touch and Apple Pencil controls:
Swipe, pinch, tap, scribble, slide – you’ll feel closer to your work than ever before and with Apple Pencil, you have ultimate precision.
Work with your layer stack and toolbar tools just like on your desktop. With context-aware UI, only the core tools and panes are displayed, so you can focus on your canvas, not the clutter.
Create on your iPad with the Photoshop features you know and love, from retouching and compositing to spot healing and blend modes. Layers? They’re all here. Resolution? No difference. Your PSDs are exactly the same, whether you’re working on a desktop, laptop or iPad.
It’s simple to keep your PSDs in sync across devices. Your documents are automatically saved to the cloud as you work and available on any device running Photoshop. And with new preset syncing, your desktop brushes automatically load on your iPad, so you can pick up right where you left off.
Supported by any device with iPadOS 13.1 and above.
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights-linkfree.html
Use of Adobe mobile apps and online services requires registration for an Adobe ID for any level of Creative Cloud membership, which may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Adobe online services require an internet connection.
Our Adobe MAX 2020 conference is here, virtual, and free, so check it out online! We've got another monthly update to match that we're excited to share:
- Image size: You can now view your cloud document's properties and edit the size of your image from the canvas! Resizing and resampling of your image is now possible from the new gear icon in the header bar.
- Livestreaming: Broadcast your workflow and interact with the Photoshop community with the livestream feature found in the export & share menu. Your livestreams will be broadcast and recorded to Behance for the world to see!
- Discover: View livestreams and projects from the Behance community, and let others see your work! Projects you've uploaded to Behance are now curated and available directly from the home screen under "Discover"
- We've improved our type engine to better handle Japanese type
- Improvements have been made to making non-destructive edits on special layers like smart objects
- Bug fixes to improve performance and stability of cloud documents and other parts of the app
We hope you enjoy MAX 2020 virtually, and are staying safe. Keep creating!
- The Photoshop Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Photoshop for iPadOS is powered by the same code base that drives the iconic desktop version, and it adds a new customizable interface optimized for touch and Apple Pencil. It’ll look instantly familiar to longtime fans. But Photoshop on iPad also feels like a new experience. To explore all that’s new, go to the app’s home screen and tap Learn for introductory videos and lessons on masking, creating composite images, and more.
Waiting for aal features
First of all, thank you Adobe for making this app. We’re all just waiting for all features that we have on PC. :)
Don’t buy worst ever
Who is the ux designer. Worst user experience. If u cant do good user experience app appoint me I will give you suggestion and design.
Tooks lots of time to create a thumbnail itself.
1.hate to select each time layers in layer panel instead of canvas.
2. No native language support or font.
3. no multiple photo importing option.
4. Delete layer is hell lot of pain each time wanna go option . just add gestures to delete a layer by swiping a layer from right to left.
5. Add fill option instead of bucket paint when we add new fill layer.
6. While exporting it crashes
7. Brushes are not really good enough like affinity photo.
8. Clipping mask adjustment layer should be in different icon .
9. Make Simple for duplicate layer swipe from left to right. Instead of going option.
10 . Add double tap Layer Icon to hide or unhide.
11 . Where is content fill aware.
12. Soft edges in brushes are not really soft.
13. Background eraser is missing.
If you want more suggestion and design ideas just pay me.
Anyway I’m gonna cancel my subscription.
- Adobe Inc.
- 276.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.4 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Japanese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Adobe. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop on the iPad: Monthly ₹ 849
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.