BHIM Axis Pay is a UPI banking app from Axis Bank that lets you transfer money from any bank to any bank account instantly using just a smartphone. You can also make online recharges to prepaid mobile numbers and DTH recharges using BHIM Axis Pay UPI App instantly. Download the free BHIM Axis Pay UPI App and go cashless! What is a UPI App? Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a payment system created by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). UPI allows instant money transfer round the clock without mentioning the details of your bank account such as the account number and IFSC code. A UPI payment app uses a UPI ID to both send and receive money instantly from any bank account without sharing the account number and IFSC Code. For using a UPI banking app such as BHIM Axis Pay, users need to create a UPI ID/Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of their choice and link it to any bank account from a UPI supported bank. For example, a UPI ID for BHIM Axis Pay can be yourname@axisbank or mobilenumber@axisbank etc. which is easy to remember and any bank account can be linked. Once linked, just use your UPI ID instead of your bank account number and branch IFSC code to make or receive instant and cashless mobile payments. Features of BHIM Axis Pay:
* Anyone (Axis Bank customers and non-customers) can use the BHIM Axis Pay UPI banking app to make payments from their mobile to anyone without knowing the recipient's bank details
* You can add both Axis Bank and Non Axis Bank accounts on the BHIM Axis Pay UPI payment app and can also add multiple accounts at the same time
* You can perform instant fund transfer using UPI ID to any bank account right from BHIM Axis Pay money transfer app
* You can link the beneficiaries just by using their UPI ID on the BHIM Axis Pay mobile payment app
* Fund transfers are instant, 24*7, 365 days and absolutely free of cost and take place in a completely safe and secure way
* You can also check the balance of your linked accounts right from the BHIM Axis Pay money transfer app
* You can make prepaid online mobile recharges for all leading Indian telecom providers like Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance Jio, Idea, BSNL, and others from Axis Pay UPI application
* Find the best and the most suitable recharge plans/packs that meet your exact need on the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app. Browse through using different categories like Top-ups, Talk time offers, Data packs - 2G, 3G and 4G, Local, STD, ISD and many more.
* You can use BHIM Axis Pay UPI app to make DTH recharges from your mobile for operators like Tata Sky, Airtel DTH, Dish TV, Videocon D2H, SUN TV, and Reliance BIG TV
* Select Axis bank customers can now get instant credit card through BHIM Axis Pay. To know more on how to get instant credit card, visit www.axisbank.com/instantneocard
How does BHIM Axis Pay work? Getting Started:
* Download the BHIM Axis Pay UPI app from App Store
* Select your preferred bank account
* Create a unique UPI ID (for example – yourname@axisbank)
* Verify your account & set a UPI PIN
How to send money?
* Choose the account to send money from
* Enter receiver’s UPI ID
* Enter amount
* Confirm payment by entering UPI PI
How to ask for money?
* Choose the account to ask money from
* Select receiver’s UPI ID
* Enter amount and send request. Receive money when sender approves the money transfer on his app
How to recharge prepaid mobile online?
* Enter mobile number
* Select plan from Browse Plan
* Confirm online mobile recharge by entering UPI PIN
How to recharge DTH online
* Enter Subscriber ID
* Enter amount
* Confirm DTH recharge by entering UPI PIN
How to check account balance?
* Click on ‘Check balance’
* Enter UPI PIN to confirm
Go ahead and download BHIM Axis Pay, Axis Bank's cashless UPI payment application for real time settlement and transfer of funds using UPI ID.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I was searching for a lightweight and multipurpose UPI app for my new iPhone. I found the Axis Pay UPI app and instantly liked it. It has saved me multiple times during the post-demonetization period when cash was hard to find. Now I’ve gotten so comfortable with the app that I don’t need to carry so much cash around. To truly make it the swiss army knife of mobile payment apps, please add a bill payment option and support more online payment gateways. The app itself is wonderful to use, and the Rs. 50 cashback is just the icing on the cake.
Useless update on app
Recently they updated the app and according to that we can’t toggle between screen. Now whenever I’m trying to register from my iPhone with prepaid sim. Every time I’m getting the alert message saying that don’t toggle between screen. This message was weird because I was not switching between the screen. After some time I noticed that since I’m using the prepaid sim so after sending message during registration process carrier network is showing up balance message and according to your new feature. It’s detecting as toggling between screens. So I’m unable to register to axis pay. BTW I have been using this app more than 1 year but now because of this so called new feature unable to use it. Hopefully you guys will fix it soon.
I found the axis pay upi app to be decent. I liked the interface of the app..looks nice and also simple to use..I thought I didn’t need another UPI app since I already have BHIM.. but the recharge feature in the axis pay is really awesome..It uses very less space and data also. I was doubtful about the cashback, but I finally got it after 3 days.. but I think new people are getting it faster since my friend got it quickly. Everyone in the group uses this app because it is so easy to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.