It is time to come out of difficult times you undergo when you commute in train from one place to another. In order to ease your rail travel, CMRL has introduced a mobile app to guide you throughout your travel plans. CMRL mobile app gives you insight on all essential information required to arrive / board / detrain during the journey. The app is designed to make your travel experience certainly simpler & comfortable with precise information.
• Travel planner between start & end point
• Travel card recharge
• Facilities available in the preferred metro station
• Feeder service to reach nearest metro station
• Info on tourist spots in & around the station
• Up-to-date info on subsequent trains available
• Fares for desired journey & available parking facility
• Info on stay & dine places around each metro station
• Info on gates & directions for entry / exits & parking
• Contact info of the preferred metro station
The CMRL mobile app ensures user friendliness by enabling easy access to information. The menus can be sorted out as per user convenience for quick access on favorite modules. While planning your trip, be sure to look around our app for easy travel experience. Download our mobile app now.
Fixed issues in user registration.
Other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I m using ios but cannot able to recharge travel card, the application is loading but not moving to next page. Please check
Metro Rail Transit Card in Apple Wallet
The Payment process for Metro Rail is good. But, it can be made even better. As The Physical Card uses NFC Technology it can be easily digitalised, I share my opinion to give users an option to add their Transit Cards to their Apple Wallet, by adding the ‘Add to Apple Wallet’ option to the Chennai Metro Rail App. This can be achieved by using Apple’s PassKit API to implement the button into the application. I hope this comes soon
iOS App - Full of Bugs
Got to the J Jayalalitha station and saw a board to use QR from the app so went ahead with the download.
The New User Registration process is complicated and one won’t feel like giving all the details before getting in to book a ticket and that’s what I did too.
However, I didn’t give up and tried registering while travelling and failed to register since the integration of DOB is not properly in iOS. Now, I was able to get around this using my iPAD but the OTP simply does not match.
Finally, after doing the same for 20+ tries, I am able to login but I’ve already reached home which makes the App totally useless.
Will travel again soon and see what other bugs are present but I am sure there’s plenty and will report here.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited
- 64.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Chennai Metro Rail Limited