The Google app keeps you in the know about things that matter to you. Find quick answers, explore your interests and stay up to date with Discover. The more you use the Google app, the better it gets.
Search and browse:
• Nearby shops and restaurants
• Live sports scores and schedules
• Movies times, casts and reviews
• Flights and hotels
• Videos and images
• News, shares information and more
• Anything that you’d find on the web
Get personalised updates in Discover:
• Stay in the know about topics that interest you
• Start your morning with weather and top news
• Get real-time updates on sports, movies and events
• Know as soon as your favourite artists release new albums
• Get stories about your interests and hobbies
• Follow interesting topics, straight from Search results
More ways to access Google:
• Google Lens — Search what you see with your camera, copy and translate text, find similar apparel, identify plants and animals, scan QR codes and more.
• iMessage extension – Search and share restaurants, GIFs and more, without leaving your conversation.
• Search Google extension – While browsing in Safari, you can share a web page with Google to see suggestions for related content – no need to type anything new in the search box. Tap on the Search Google icon from Safari’s share menu to get started.
• Gboard – access Google Search, straight from your keyboard. Gboard is a keyboard that lets you search and send information, GIFs, emojis and more – straight from your keyboard, in any app. Tap 'Gboard' in your app settings to get started.
• Trending on Google widget – find out what’s trending in your area with our Trending on Google widget.
Learn more about what the Google app can do for you: http://www.google.com/search/about
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
We are always working to make the app faster and more stable. If you are enjoying the app, please consider leaving a review or rating!
Ratings and Reviews
Need Grid style windows like Chrome
Please provide Grid style windows / cards (of searched pages) like chrome. So that they can be easily managed, as it's really a pain to keep scrolling left/right to manage windows). (And anyway the place above & below the windows is empty. That will also be utilised)
Also please provide an option to resize them in order to fit more in a single screen.
Hope to see positive and quick response.
Needs better compatibility with voiceover
I’m using the latest release of the app on my iPhone 6 with iOS 12.3. While using it with a voice-over, the cursor is there seems to be jumping all over the screen. Besides, the latest version has introduced a lot of unlabelled elements that are difficult to be understood. I can’t seem to navigate all across the screen or read all the news items that are there on screen. Request you to look into it on and urgent basis as the Google app is my constant companion.
Bestest app easy to use for everyone,it’s search and gives the best results as you want just like as dictionaries even though the best... just like those can’t search or don’t know the spelling they can speak n search but need to update a lil bit plss add some additional icon just like camera/photos to take a picture n just search it.....it will be more useful as compared to speak n search
- Google LLC
- 212.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.