Microsoft Lens: PDF Scanner 4+
PDF scan, Docs, Whiteboard
Microsoft Lens trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you're offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
Join the beta program at this link to get an early preview of the next version of Microsoft Lens and help make it better by providing us feedback: https://testflight.apple.com/join/aRahHf00
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The best app
This app is the best, it crops all the photos you capture in a very nice manner itself. It doesn’t just crop with straight borders, it is borders can be of any angle. You get to edit that after the app has done it fully according to it. I never had an issue with this app. Personally, this the best app to submit school work and documents. You can submit it in any format. Be it a pdf or from the device’s storage. There is a bunch of options in this app which are totally free and easy to use. Personally, this is a very good app.
Please let me switch to document from business card without having to discard all media
The new update isn’t very well thought out. It’s introduced a new “actions” option between document and business card. For some reason, whenever I open the app, it’s in business card mode. I don’t notice, and click pictures of all my content. Then when I go to save it as a pdf file, I don’t see that option because- surprise, surprise! It’s been in business card mode this whole time. Okay, no issues, let me just change it to document mode. Wait, why is it not letting me switch modes without DISCARDING ALL MY MEDIA? BECAUSE there’s a brand new shiny “actions” mode in between. Please just move this actions button somewhere else Please Please For The Love Of God Make It Go Away Or Fix It Some Other Way
The storage given is the differentiating factor for Lens.
I consider both Adobe Scan and Microsoft Lens to be the same for myself.
But at the same time, Adobe Scan gives only 2 GB of free storage, while Lens is free to use the free 5 GB you get with your outlook account with OneDrive. And if need be, OneDrige is actually really affordable than Adobe Scan.
I am a student, I need to do the scanning of books heavily. The files are big in size. Lens is the only one for me. As 2 GB can get filled up like that.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 52.9 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.