Microsoft Lens trims, enhances, and makes pictures of whiteboards and documents readable.
You can use Microsoft Lens to convert images to PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, digitize printed or handwritten text, and save to OneNote, OneDrive, or your local device. You can even import images that are already on your device using Gallery.
PRODUCTIVITY AT WORK
• Scan and upload all your notes, receipts, and documents
• Capture whiteboard at end of the meeting to keep those action items on track
• Scan printed text or handwritten meeting notes to edit and share later
• Keep your business networking contacts handy by scanning business cards and saving them to your contact list
• Choose to save as PDF, Image, Word or PowerPoint formats into OneNote, OneDrive, or local device as location
PRODUCTIVITY AT SCHOOL
• Scan classroom handouts and annotate them in Word and OneNote
• Scan handwritten notes to digitize and edit later (works with English only)
• Take a picture of the whiteboard or blackboard to reference later, even if you're offline
• Keep class notes and your own research organized with the seamless integration with OneNote
Join the beta program at this link to get an early preview of the next version of Microsoft Lens and help make it better by providing us feedback: https://testflight.apple.com/join/aRahHf00
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
One of the most useful apps on the market
I was just tired with apps that watermark your images when scanned using their apps. Sometimes, the watermark used to overlap important parts of the document, defeating the whole purpose of the app altogether. Office Lens is by far the best free scanning app. Its not only accurate, but the modes inside work well. Only change needed is -
While cropping the image, the crop boundaries need to have a zoomed in window so that the user knows exactly where to place the point.
Please let me switch to document from business card without having to discard all media
The new update isn’t very well thought out. It’s introduced a new “actions” option between document and business card. For some reason, whenever I open the app, it’s in business card mode. I don’t notice, and click pictures of all my content. Then when I go to save it as a pdf file, I don’t see that option because- surprise, surprise! It’s been in business card mode this whole time. Okay, no issues, let me just change it to document mode. Wait, why is it not letting me switch modes without DISCARDING ALL MY MEDIA? BECAUSE there’s a brand new shiny “actions” mode in between. Please just move this actions button somewhere else Please Please For The Love Of God Make It Go Away Or Fix It Some Other Way
The best among scanning apps ( my view)
I used three apps ( camscanner , adobe and office lens ) and then I really like office lens among those three ( my opinion )
The app is easy to use and it scan the documents so perfect even if it is situated in not so good position.
User friendly , fast and easy to use :)
Saving and using those documents is also so easy . The jpeg format has no watermark ( one of advantage )
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Microsoft Corporation
- 48.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.