Capture your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify overwhelming planning moments in your life with your very own digital notepad.
With OneNote, you can plan that big event, seize that moment of inspiration to create something new, and track that list of errands that are too important to forget. Write memos, make a digital sketchbook and save notes right on your phone.
Sync your notes via OneDrive to access them anytime, anywhere. Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Get the complete Microsoft Office experience when you sign in with your Microsoft Account. Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
• Capture your thoughts, save discoveries, share ideas and simplify planning moments with your very own digital notebook.
• With OneNote, you can plan that big event, save ideas to create something new and track that list of errands that are too important to forget.
• Save pictures of whiteboards, photos or printed documents in your notes with Office Lens. Quickly take a picture, automatically crop and insert the image into your notes.
• Whether you're at home, in the office, or on the go, your notes are available to you across all of your devices.
Organize, Search and Secure:
• Quickly organize your notes in a way that works best for you with powerful organizational tools.
• Create, rename, search, sort, and copy pages, sections, and notebooks.
• Find your most recent notes quickly and pin the pages you use most.
• Secure your notes with a password and use touch ID to quickly access them.
Sync your Sticky Notes:
• Quickly save your thoughts and ideas with colorful sticky notes on the go.
• Sync your sticky notes to access them from anywhere on any device, anytime.
• Organize your ideas with simple and smart sticky notes.
Collaborate and Share:
• Share ideas and your notes with your friends and colleagues, whether you're planning a party or a working on a school project with your study group.
• Collaborate and work together in a shared notepad.
Save and Share Ideas:
• Access your notes on your Mac, iPhone, iPad and other devices.
• Your notes are synced to the cloud (OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint) making it easy to access your recipe notes on your iPhone at the store, your homework on your Mac in class, or your itinerary on your iPad during your travels.
• Achieve more with OneNote when you log in with your Microsoft Account.
Make a Check list:
• Create to-do lists to keep track of your daily errands, groceries shopping, or travel planning.
• Write memos and quick reminders whenever you need them.
Write & Draw on iPad:
• Take notes at a conference, write math equations in class or sketch your ideas.
• Use a variety of pen colors and settings to create beautiful handwritten notes and drawings.
• Draw with confidence with "Convert to Shapes" mode: OneNote will automatically convert hand drawn shapes into crisp, perfectly regular polygons and circles.
• Use a stylus or the touchscreen to write notes or use OneNote as a sketchbook.
OneNote is free on iPhone and many other devices. Get started today! Download OneNote and sign in with your Microsoft Account or the account assigned to you by your work or school.
* Use your finger to write notes: Draw, doodle, or mark up any part of your notes by using your finger.
* Insert shapes: Add perfect circles, squares, lines, and other shapes to your notes.
Thanks for using OneNote! We listened to your feedback and updated the application with optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
Having trouble? Send feedback in the app (OneNote->Settings->Send Feedback)
Have an idea? Add to our feature suggestion box at https://aka.ms/onenote-ios-suggest
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Productivity Tool by Microsoft
The design of OneNote and its ability to sync between the devices is excellent. So I can note anything and everything on any device and continue my work seamlessly.
To make it more productive I would like to see following features.
Copying Link of page should be possible even on mobile devices which is at the moment on windows or Mac laptops or desktop versions.
Possibility of putting reminders to the text tagged as Task should be possible.
And lastly something I would like to see is shortcut to insert current time and date anywhere on the page should be available on mobile device version of OneNote as well.
Best tool used till date for Project Information Collobaration
One note is one of the best tools I used till date for compiling and managing all the information related to multiple projects at one place.
For every project we have a separate notebook which is shared with the specific project team and all the information related to Meeting Minutes, Project Plans, Design related information, Market research, Decisions etc..are captured in multiple pages of project and it’s very useful to make decisions based on past and present information and also prepare final documents after the completion of project...
After using OneNote our productivity was increased.
Does not always work seamlessly - hangs, sync issues
I am a power user of OneNote on my iPad Pro. I heavily rely on it for getting my day to day jobs done. But at times it is very frustrating and annoying, when the app is stuck and does not sync properly. For example when I am offline and write a lot of text using Apple Pencil, and upon connecting to the network the app always has sync issues. Also some times changing the pencil color or choosing a different tool takes a while. One more issue is that changes made to a note book on desktop pc do not seamlessly sync on the app and shows an error - could not sync. OneNote in combination with OneDrive is a great combination, but these issues affect productivity and it would be better if Microsoft fix them soon.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 213.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.