m-Indicator is no.1 Pune & Mumbai Local Train Timetable.
It also provides bus information of BEST, NMMT, KDMT, MBMT, VVMT, KMT, TMT, PMPML.
1. Mumbai & Pune's Local train timetable -
- Central, Western, Harbour, Trans, Virar-Dahanu Shuttle, Diva-Roha, Neral-Matheran, Pune-Lonavala, Mono, Metro
- Along with starting train platform no. at Borivali & Virar & Kalyan
- Platform numbers & Door position
- Less crowded trains indication at Borivali & other stations during peak hours
- Mumbai Rail Map
- Nearby places in Mumbai
- 1st class & 2nd Class fares: ticket, monthly pass, quarterly pass
2. Bus Routes
- BEST, NMMT, TMT, KDMT, MBMT, VVMT, KMT , PUNE(PMPML)
-Get route by bus number
-Get buses arriving at particular bus stop
-Search buses between source and destination
3. Auto and taxi fare information
4. Classifieds section: Jobs & Properties from Mumbai
5. Natak Cinema
- Get daily schedule of Marathi, Gujrati, Hindi Natak (Drama)
6. Travel news & alerts
- Get weekly updated information of railway megablocks on Sundays
7. Emergency Telephone Numbers for
-Casualty Hospitals, Medical Financial Help (Trusts), Ambulances, Blood Banks, Railway, Air Lines, Fire Brigade, Electricity Issue, Cranes Services, Roadway Enquiries, Tourist Enquiries, Imp Medical Messages
8. Picnic Spots
-Get category wise list of picnic spots e.g. Beaches, Hill Stations, Waterfalls, Caves, Forts, Farmhouse, Resorts, Lakes
-Get distance wise list of various weekend picnic spots nearby Mumbai.
-Watch pics , read description and other information about spot
-Get updated list(Oct 2012) of MTDC approved budget hotels of all over Maharashtra
9. Get a push Notification for Mega block and other important alerts from m-Indicator.
People also lovingly call it as Mumbai Indicator.
Ratings and Reviews
Wrong Details updated
If you’ll are giving the platform number, either give the correct platform number or just don’t give one at all. I checked time for AC train from Vasai Road to Churchgate on your app. It said 4.33 AC local from platform no 5, and informed my parents accordingly, and the train came to platform no 3. We wasted our money on tickets we couldn’t utilise at all.
Either give true platform number, or just don’t give any detail at all, please don’t put up wrong information at least.
Genuinely disappointed this time.
Serious issue- iPhone heating badly while using the latest version
After opening the m-indicator app, the phone starts heating in few seconds and becomes laggy. After exiting the app, it becomes normal again in some time. The problem appears in the latest version of the app.
Device: iPhone 11 (problem might be in other devices too)
Please note: This is not my permanent rating or review for this app overall rather I found this as a quickest way to report this problem so that you can update the app and I’ll update this review. In general m-indicator has been really helpful app.
After the upgrade I can’t any longer see a ladies special train and also the train status is completely wrong there are time the train hasn’t even arrived at a station and the app shows that the train has already departed from the station I’m waiting at and has reached the next station, what a joke! Also to add the annoying train which makes me take an Uber or ola is the trains running late everytime everyday almost every train. If the country really wants to progress and develop, then please develop your railways first 😡
An individual getting his salary deducted for being late cause of the extremely late and slow trains and traffic on the road 😡
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sachin Teke
- 87.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mobond