The improved "With You Hamesha" app provides class-leading features & privileges to Mahindra owners. Customers can get the advantages of these features in our website www.withyouhamesha.com as well.
My Dashboard: Begin your With You Hamesha Journey here. This section features all the servicing needs for your vehicle such as Total Service Cost till date, Setting Reminders, Adding Vehicles and Dynamic updates on the Journey Road.
Mahindra Network: You can find about our showrooms and service centers nearest to you using this feature.
Schedule Service Appointment: Just key in the service details, select a convenient time, and get a confirmed service appointment. Just like booking a movie ticket! You can also check your Service Transactions History while booking the service.
E-Job Description card: Here, you can give specific instructions to the service center by simply typing them in.
Cost Calculator: While Booking services the Service cost estimator will bring in the transparency as it provides the estimated cost for parts and labor for the scheduled services.
Service Progress Tracking and Payment: Easily track the progress of your service Online with regular updates on Dashboard and SMS on registered mobile number.
Extended Warranty: With You Hamesha also enables you to purchase Extended Warranty “Shield” for your vehicle online at the comfort of your home.
Feedback: Give rating to the service advisers who have attended their vehicle at the workshop.
- Enhanced & convenient Signup & Sign in
- New Owners Manual section
- Available slot visibility for service booking
- Bug fixes making the app more stable
Ratings and Reviews
1) App should run without asking for permissions .
2) Service scheduling should be more intuitive.
3) While scheduling service, it limits issues to 3.
4)The service cost does not match with what comes from the service centre This is even for free services.
5) The service record should maintain what complaints were given, and what was resolved (with what action was taken).
6) The new feature of fuel log is redundant. Mahindra already has an app that takes in fuel info. If the fuel calc in this app is better than the current app (TUV300), then WYH should pull the historical log from the TUV300 app. Or whatever is entered in one app, should reflect in the other.
Confusing bit around cost of service
When you select standard scheduled service option it must list bits covered including wash, etc. then estimate must be given. Here we see that wash shows under separate category so not sure if it charges.
No decimal place in amount
The price of the fuel varies in decimals and not allowed in application. The application should have an option to automatically prefill data for fuel capacity filled in vehicle based on the fuel amount on that day and amount paid.
The application needs more improvements
Developer Response ,
We regret the inconvenience caused, we have fixed the bugs that cased the app to crash. Request you to update it to the latest version for smoother experience.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- 53.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.