MFine connects you to specialist doctors from the most trusted hospitals. Consult doctors online across 30+ specialities via chat, audio or video call instantly. You can also book a health check or a lab test from the comfort of your home. Online doctor consultation via MFine is the easiest and most convenient way to address your health concerns.
Download to Avail These OFFERS
1st Online Doctor Consultation starting at 199 INR | Up to 50% off on all at-home Health Checks and Lab Tests.
Consult Doctors Online Instantly
1. Zero registration fees
2. 5 days FREE follow-up
3. HINDI, TELUGU & ENGLISH speaking doctors
4. Video consult, call or online chat with doctor
5. Instant, safe and secure
6. Choose from Online Doctors across 30+ specialities
Lab test at Home or at Centre and Health Checks at Home
1. Zero pick-up charges
2. Book X-Ray, Ultrasound, MRI Scan etc. at center
3. FREE sample pick-up from Home
4. Get Online reports within 24-48 hours
5. Includes Online Consultation with Doctors
Online Consultation - Call or Chat with a Doctor
1. Choose your symptoms (like acne, pcod, high bp, high blood sugar etc.)
2. Select an online doctor of your choice (like gynaecologist, dermatologist, cardiologist etc.)
3. Start your doctor consultation securely via chat, audio or video call
4. Follow-up with the doctor for 5 days for free
At-Home Health Checks - Ensuring best hygiene and safety standards
1. Select a health check test
2. Choose your preferred NABL-accredited lab
3. Pick your preferred date, time and address
4. Sample gets collected from the address provided
5. Health reports uploaded on the app within 24-48 hours
6. Get personalized doctor consultation online
Exclusive Features Only on MFine
- FREE risk-assessment tool
- Infectious disease tracking
- Mental health counselling
- Digital health records
- Health subscriptions
Get Primary Care from Physicians, Pediatricians, Gynecologists, Dermatologists, Dietitians Available for Online Consultation
- Common cold, fever, headache, vomiting
- Child nutrition, growth & development, autism
- Irregular periods, PCOS, thyroid
- Acne, hair loss, eczema, hives
- Weight loss, weight gain, diabetes diet
Get Continuous & Chronic Care from Diabetologists, Cardiologists, Neurologists, Pulmonologists, Orthopedicians, Oncologists Available for Online Consultation
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, arthritis
- Heart problems, breathing issues
- Neurological disorders, cancer
Get Expert Online Doctor Consultation & Second Opinion from General Surgeons, Gastroenterologists, Urologists, Nephrologists, Dentists
-Gas, acidity, constipation
-Appendix removal, hernia, piles surgery
-Kidney stones, UTI, erectile dysfunction
Health Checks For All
- Full Body Tests- Basic, advanced & comprehensive
- Condition-Based Tests- Thyroid, diabetes, PCOD, vitamin profile, dengue screening
- Organ-Related Checks- Kidney function, liver function
- Lifestyle Screening- Smoker's test & alcohol check
- Risk Assessment- Stress, allergy, obesity, cardiac problems
Online Doctor Consultation across 30+ specialties
Consult Online General Physician for Cough & Fever
Online Orthopedician, Bone Doctor Consultation
For Any Gastro Issues Consult Online with Gastroenterologist
Online Andrologist Consultation
Consult ENT Doctors Online
For Skin & Hair Issues, Talk to Dermatologist Online
Consult Eye Doctors Online
Online Counselling by Mental Health Experts & Therapists
Online Consultation by Top Diabetologists
Online Neurologist Consultation
Online Consultation with General Surgeon
Consult Heart Specialist, Cardiologist Online
Disclaimer - The risk assessment tool is purely for informational and educational purposes and is not intended to provide or be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any disease or condition. For a thorough evaluation and personalized medical advice users are advised to consult a doctor.
- Improved lab test booking flow. You can now search across 1000+ tests and book with top labs for the lowest price.
- Now earn MFine coins for consultations and health checks. Earn as you stay healthy.
- Other fixes and enhancement
Ratings and Reviews
Totally Great 👍🏻
This is completely great concept and really helpful. It was my very first experience to consult the doctor online. It was really well organised. The consultation fee is really reasonable which is double when visit f2f in any clinic. Liked the way first doctor collect all the necessary information and then make appointment which was really short and finally the doctor will communicate 😀 got the well detailed prescription and also at same time can order the medicine from mfine. Within 1hr all completed just by sitting at home😇 It was really wow for me. It could be really helpful when the patients cannot travel. Thank you 😊
Service is very Bad
I am generally not a Critic but service from MFine triggered me to write something. I booked the test while speaking with Customer care team, they were very polite and initially it was all good. I got the booking for two people and for third one I was told that sample will collected and we will adjust on booking. On sample collection day booking for third one was not confirmed so we requested the collector to do the needful and he did. A big thanks to him. Now the ordeal started. My report should have been published by 12 in the night and even lab has confirmed that reports have been sent to MFine team but they did not uploaded on app neither send the reports via email even requested them few times. Every thing I call support team they say it will be there in next 20 mins and now after 11 hours tracking reports are still not there. These COVID reports are important for making decisions which actually safe life of others but they don’t understand. Reports are with them but they don’t upload for some good reason. May be bug In their app which they don’t accept. I am now think old way of doing things were easy and accountability was there. Now app is facilitating for you without any accountability. Will go my old ways now. Thank you MFine for opening my eyes. Will definitely not use your service.
Developer Response ,
Hi Sanktr, we are very to hear about the issue and this doesn't usually happen. We tried reaching out to you for resolving this issue, but there seems to be a problem with the contact details. Please write to us at email@example.com, with your order number & mention your contact information. We will reach out to you at the earliest.
I’m not sure if it’s mfine’s fault or their partner Thyrocare’s fault. I was so excited to try the app and have already referred a couple of people to use it but I’m still yet to get a technician to collect my blood. I had booked for a full body health checkup + antibody check for the 11th. thyrocare cancelled it saying there was an emergency with the technician so I agreed to be reschedule for the 12th and I tried calling the technician a couple of times with no response. When I tried to contact mfine, they are saying that the technician has been trying to reach me but I never responded so wanted to reschedule again. I cancelled the appointment as I didn’t want to deal with a dishonest company that lies and blames the customer for their fault.
Update: I received the developer’s response and someone contacted me four days back asking if they could reschedule me for the third time with thyrocare again. I agreed and said only if they were going to show up this time, they told me they will get back to me to reschedule but I have not heard anything back after that. Should I still wait or just find a different lab and proceed?
Developer Response ,
Hi Sajjeevj, we are very sorry to hear about your issue and this doesn't usually happen. We have noted your concern and are looking into it. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and we assure you that we will fix this and provide you with a better experience. Thank you for reaching out to us, we wish you good health.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NOVOCURA TECH HEALTH SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 95.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 NovoCura Tech Health Services
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.