Download the Mint Business News App now for all the latest business, banking, and finance news, updates on the stock market, IPOs, cryptocurrency, commodities, company results, start-ups, and the economy, along with the e-paper of Mint, one of India's premium business news publications. Explore Mint Premium for exclusive content.
Subscribe to Mint Premium on Mint App and get a free trial for 14 days.
Also, get wise investment options, personal finance ideas, and much more from the best in the industry.
Stock market news, Sensex today, Nifty today, BSE, NSE news, and much more on Mint Market News App.
The Mint Business News App brings the ‘best of news experiences along with rich and in-depth editorial coverage. If you want to stay tuned to all the news and analysis in the world of stock markets, personal finance, the economy, and banking, the Mint App is your one-stop solution.
Why the Mint Business News App?
- Top stories on business in India.
- Regular stock market updates: What's moving the Sensex and Nifty? Track the latest market news with the daily Live Blog on the BSE and NSE. Stay updated on the top gainers and losers. Get your daily dose of trading ideas, investment options, stocks to buy, and informed opinions on shares, stock prices, gold, bonds, bitcoin, and forex.
- IPO: Catch up with the existing and upcoming IPOs with all the necessary details.
- Read analysis and opinion pieces by some of the sharpest minds on economics and business.
- Scan corporate results, news on companies, the economy, finance, management and technology.
- Personal Finance: Get updated with the investment options from mutual funds to SIPs, and insurance to pension schemes and retirement plans.
- Latest on the best stocks to buy, top mutual funds, Nifty futures, the gold market.
- Detailed coverage of companies’ earnings and quarterly results.
Mint Business News App offers:
- Personalised Feed with the Latest News, Long Story, Plain Facts, Primer and Podcasts
- The Trending section will keep you updated with what’s the latest in the world of business.
- My Reads section to keep track of the news stories you read or bookmark.
- Insights on companies, markets, and policy.
- Full range of News categories - Politics, Technology, Companies, Markets, Money, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Auto News, Science, Sport and Education
- Industry-wise coverage on Banking, Infotech, Infrastructure, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Energy and Retail.
- Push Notifications to alert you of important breaking news.
- In-App search functionality to seamlessly direct you to the news you want to read.
- Read Mint e-Paper anywhere on your device.
- Listen to news articles on the go.
- Premium offer for exclusive content includes a 14-day free trial on Mint Business news App. Subscribe now to claim the offer.
- Best of The Wall Street Journal with a premium subscription.
- Weekend magazine Lounge, with a focus on the lifestyle, passions, and other related interests of readers.
- Unbiased and in-depth analysis along with sharp insights to impart a deep understanding of developments shaping the Indian and global economy & markets.
Download the Mint App and stay updated with matchless coverage of business, finance, economy, share market news, banking news and mutual fund news as they happen.
For more news, visit: https://www.livemint.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @livemint | https://twitter.com/livemint
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mint.live
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/livemint
- Follow us on Instagram: live_mint |https://www.instagram.com/live_mint/?hl=en
In case of any queries or feedback regarding the Mint business App, you can write to us:
1. Enjoy 90 Day Ad-Free experience.
2. Read Latest News, now accessible from the app footer.
3. Read our daily newsletters from Home Page.
4. Read Recommended Stories just for you.
5. Improve user experience with a cleaner home page.
6. Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A complete newspaper for the general reader
Mint has the most lucid presentation of economic news for the general public, without compromising on the quality. The opinion pieces are generally very balanced and without the unnecessary jargon. Has lots of very useful features for reader, like review and comparison of mutual funds, insurance schemes, housing and other loans, even rates of fixed deposits, gold, etc.,which may not be very important for economists, but immensely useful for a layman. I
started reading it, since almost the beginning, it hadn’t completed a year and it has only got even better with time.
This an excellent App with a broad vision and comprehensive coverage of economic and political issues confronting the country.
My only wish is that please avoid the trend of most of the established NewsPapers which have turned themselves into Page3 News Sheets nor fall to the left-liberal claptrap on Indian polity and economy. Please maintain your independent editorial line keeping India First as the ultimate objective.
If you continue to maintain your neutrality and independence and shun at all cost the so-called ideological tilt, a bright future awaits MINT. It shall be the Principal News Papers of choice of all Indians.
Best business news app
I’ve been using Livemint as my primary source of business news for quite a while now. Find it so helpful to keep in touch with the latest happenings and also enjoy the longer editorial pieces. The collaboration with Wall Street journal is truly valuable. I’ve now switched from free to a pod subscription to get access to all the articles and stories. Keep the good news flowing!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HT Media Ltd.
- 130.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © HT Media Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mint Digital + WSJ Yearly ₹ 3,999
- Mint Digital Yearly ₹ 2,949
- Mint Digital Half-Yearly ₹ 1,799
- Mint Digital + WSJ Half-Yearly ₹ 2,299
- Mint Digital + WSJ Quarterly ₹ 1,099
- Mint Digital Quarterly ₹ 999
- Mint Digital Monthly ₹ 349
- Mint Digital + WSJ Yearly ₹ 3,599
- Mint Digital US Yearly ₹ 2,949
- Mint Digital US Half-Yearly ₹ 1,799