Download Mint Business News app to track the latest business news updates, stock market updates, news on commodities, company results, start-up, tech reviews, and e-paper for Mint - one of India's premium business news publications. Mint Business News provides Live updates on BSE Sensex, Nifty 50, Nifty Bank, BSE MidCap, and rates of Gold and Silver.
The Mint Business News app brings the ‘best of news’ experience, and rich and in-depth editorial coverage to stay updated with the latest news from anywhere. This app brings you analysis, opinion and videos from the world of business and finance.
Mint Business News app offers:
• Personalised news feed that will serve you with the latest news, long reads, primer, podcasts, and plain facts
• Trending section to keep you updated with what’s trending in the world of business
• My Reads section to let you keep track of the news stories you read or bookmarked
• Insights on Companies, Markets, Policy
• Full range of news categories - Politics, Technology, Companies, Markets, Money, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Auto News, Sport, and Education
• Industry-wise coverage on Banking, Infotech, Infrastructure, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Energy, and Retail
• Notification Center to keep you updated with important, breaking news
• In-app search functionality to seamlessly direct you to the news you want to read on the Mint app
• Access to Mint e-paper for the comfort of newspaper reading with the convenience of modern technology
• Listen to news articles on the go
• Premium news category to explore exclusive content, top stories, videos & more
• Best of The Wall Street Journal with premium subscription
• Weekend magazine Lounge, known to avoid run-of-the-mill stories, with a focus on the lifestyle, passions and other related interests of readers
• Unbiased and in-depth analysis along with sharp insights to impart a deep understanding of developments shaping the Indian and global economy & markets
Livemint will enable auto-renewing with the following Standard iTunes terms:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your Account Settings after the purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable
• Account created here by users will be used for syncing across platforms
• Using this, login users can log in to access their Livemint premium account across different iOS and non-iOS devices
• Subscribed users who are logged in will have a more personalized experience to Livemint content across platforms
• Welcome, Activation, Cancellation and Reminder emails will be sent to the email used by the user to register on Livemint
Terms and Conditions: https://www.livemint.com/static/appsubstermsofuse
• Read 2 additional premium articles for FREE via CRED Access
• Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
A complete newspaper for the general reader
Mint has the most lucid presentation of economic news for the general public, without compromising on the quality. The opinion pieces are generally very balanced and without the unnecessary jargon. Has lots of very useful features for reader, like review and comparison of mutual funds, insurance schemes, housing and other loans, even rates of fixed deposits, gold, etc.,which may not be very important for economists, but immensely useful for a layman. I
started reading it, since almost the beginning, it hadn’t completed a year and it has only got even better with time.
This an excellent App with a broad vision and comprehensive coverage of economic and political issues confronting the country.
My only wish is that please avoid the trend of most of the established NewsPapers which have turned themselves into Page3 News Sheets nor fall to the left-liberal claptrap on Indian polity and economy. Please maintain your independent editorial line keeping India First as the ultimate objective.
If you continue to maintain your neutrality and independence and shun at all cost the so-called ideological tilt, a bright future awaits MINT. It shall be the Principal News Papers of choice of all Indians.
Though it seems a bit challenging for a portion of population to understand the news reading on a screen but it’s gaining popularity, where the new generation is getting through with screen reading option of the newspaper and enjoying the many other benefits associated with it.
One of the biggest achievement can be count as benefit to our environment-no involvement of the physical paper. And others may include the portability, easy availability, dictionary function at once while reading and also the news listening function.
As the technology is racing with itself , we are getting new development day by day. And this app is excelling meeting the present requirements.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- HT Media Ltd.
- 113.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © HT Media Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Mint Digital + WSJ Yearly ₹ 3,999
- Mint Digital Yearly ₹ 2,949
- Mint Digital Half-Yearly ₹ 1,799
- Mint Digital + WSJ Half-Yearly ₹ 2,299
- Mint Digital + WSJ Quarterly ₹ 1,099
- Mint Digital Quarterly ₹ 999
- Mint Digital Monthly ₹ 349
- Mint Digital US Half-Yearly ₹ 1,799
- Mint Digital + WSJ Yearly ₹ 3,599
- Mint Digital US Yearly ₹ 2,949
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.