T Wallet, the official digital wallet by Government of Telangana, makes digital payments for both government and private services with ease. With T Wallet, one can do Money Transfer, Bank Transfer, Mobile Recharge, Metro Card Recharge, Electricity Bill Payment, Water Bill Payment, Property Tax Payment, Travel Tickets Booking, Online Recharges and other digital Bill Payments.
• Language is not a barrier to do Digital Payments. Three languages have been introduced viz., Telugu, Urdu, English.
• Citizens can use T Wallet to make both Government and Private bill payments with just a click to avoid due dates.
• T Wallet does not charge for government transactions. This is fully secured and efficient. T-Wallet is the first and only official digital wallet from a state government in India.
• Bus tickets online booking option is made available anytime anywhere.
• T Wallet supports Money Transfer to any bank with no time delay and no charges.
• Recharge to any mobile with the plans browsing option.
• Receive money option on this wallet helps you to receive money from the sender with the unique QR code facility. Similarly, ‘Allow Pull Money’ option of T Wallet gives access to your QR code, OTP or Barcode to the Receiver.
• T Wallet gives Mini-statement of all your transactions and one can download the app from play store for free.
• Citizens with feature phone or no Phone can use Mee Seva centres to open T Wallet, Load money into wallet and making payments.
• T Wallet uses two factor authentication, through Aadhaar based Biometric authentication and OTP to Aadhaar linked phone number, for feature phone and no phone users.
eChallan, Electricity bill, Water Bill, Property Tax
Number of Government Bills or Services such as Electricity bill, Water bill, eChallan (Traffic violation penalty), Property Tax, Sports Ground Booking, Public Service Commission Exam Fee, etc. can be made easily by entering consumer number or account ID followed by the payment gateway.
DTH Recharge, Mobile Recharge, Data card Recharge
Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Internet bill payments to available service providers is hassle-free now as you can make payments through T Wallet from anywhere any time at your convenience.
You can send money, without any inter-bank charges, to any bank account with the beneficiary’s valid IFSC code and account number. It could be to your own a/c or to your near and dear ones. You can also transfer money to other T Wallet a/c without any charges.
Ticket booking services for various modes of transport (TSRTC and RedBus, Flights) are available from T-Wallet.
QR Code Scanner Payments
Wherever T-Wallet is accepted, you can make secured payment just by scanning QR code displayed at various places like private merchants, government departments counters, etc.
* Minor Bug Fixes and Feature enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Registration process unresponsive
For the developer response I would like point out that the app started to work with min kyc.. the app flow was responsive and as expected. Also viola i have medium kyc as the process verification did go through. So i guess the only issue is with app being non responsive after getting verified and proceeding to registration.
Cannot proceed after verify medium kyc registration screen unresponsive
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, You can upgrade to Full-KYC by visiting any nearest Mee Seva centre by giving the Aadhaar Number & Bio-metric to complete KYC process. for Any quires please contact 9100007383.
T Wallet _/\_ PayU _/\_ _/\_
Totally disappointed with the service 🤦♂️. My account got blocked when asked for the reason PayU complaint a fraud transaction so your account got blocked 🙁.Now they are asking to prove myself that transaction is not fraud. What is this?🤷♂️ They should show me the proof that transaction is fraud 😡. When I asked that, no response. I just used my own other wallet and loaded money into T Wallet. How it will be a fraud transaction?🥶
Guys this is not a time pass review, please keep in mind that without even letting you know, your account may get blocked 😐. If you call customer care, I bet they don’t even pick your call. So don’t regret after your money got blocked. You cannot even get your money back easily. It may takes months😭. Im still fighting on this.
Developer Response ,
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
However, we would like to inform you that PayU (payment gateway for loading money into T Wallet) has communicated that the subject transaction is a suspect transaction. Hence, your T Wallet a/c is blocked. However, our support team is talking to you to verify certain documents so that your a/c can be unblocked.
We always want T Wallet as secured platform for citizens to perform digital transactions and money in the wallet a/c is safe rather than going to wrong hands. I am sure you understand the situation and request your co-operation.
Note: Please do not share OTP with anyone. Employees of Telangana Government and Transaction Analysts do not ask OTP.
Login got blocked
I’m facing issue of account got blocked. With out any proper reason my account got blocked. Tried calling the customer care but there is also no resolution provided asked to mail the concerned team requesting to unblock. Few months ago made a transaction where wallet not updated with balance raised the concern through mail later two days money credited and problem resolved later I have not used the wallet. This month when I’m trying to login updated the message as account blocked.
Please resolve the issue to the earliest
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, The issue is been cleared and please update your application and try again.`If you face the same issue please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Government of Telangana
- 207.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Government of Telangana, ITE & C Department
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.